Theme name: BBFade
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $2.99
    Download Link: BBFade - by Padgoi - Themes BlackBerry Apps

We've all seen the sliding menus and docks before, but never have we seen Fading Menus and Docks before. This theme is the first of its kind, with fading docks, a Fading TODAY area, hotspots for Berryweather, Profiles, and Quicklaunch, 9 user-defined icons, 11 static icons for Media and Options, and high-quality 3D icons. You're sure to love this one!

Features:

- Fading Today area with Calendar, Messages, and SMS.
    - Fading Dock with 9 static icons and 11 static icons for Media and Options.
    - Hotspots for Quicklaunch, Berryweather, and Sound Profiles
    - 3D High-Quality Icons
    - Quick, No lag at all on the menus.

Movie: (sorry for the bad quality, my webcam is garbage)

Screenshots:

07-11-10 08:34 PM
    Seems interesting!

Though I'm a bit worried about the fade time. It looks really cool, but does it slow the phone or menu transitions and lower functionality? Like, do you have to wait for the fade to click something else or transition to a new screen, or is the quickness of the OS still there??

Thanks! Definitely seems like an awesome idea and seems really clean from the vid!
    07-12-10 12:41 AM
    Seems interesting!

Though I'm a bit worried about the fade time. It looks really cool, but does it slow the phone or menu transitions and lower functionality? Like, do you have to wait for the fade to click something else or transition to a new screen, or is the quickness of the OS still there??

Thanks! Definitely seems like an awesome idea and seems really clean from the vid!
    I actually had fades in my Phosphoresce theme, but it was a bit slow in terms of functionality, none-the-less I lost the original file and didnt wanna do all the work to get fades back and just went with sliding instead, much more efficient.

Not to dog this theme in any way though, i do like the simple 3 button layout on the bottom of homescreen.
    07-12-10 04:46 AM
    I set the fade for half a second duration. The theme runs quite smooth and the transitions are just as functional as the slides in my opinion. I actually incorporated slide menus in this theme as well. The today and 3 button docks are fade, the user-defined and statir icons are slide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD