BBampd2 Now Available for 95xx devices
    The last of my themes to get the 5.0 update! BBampd 2 is done and ready for downloading. As always this is a free theme. I did not do a Today version this time around. I just didn't have enough people using it to spend the time making 6 additional versions. Something new I have included in this update is a BlackberryOS App Launcher hotspot. It requires that you have the app installed. I hope you enjoy this theme.

New Features:
    • Now runs on OS 5.0
    • New Carbon Fiber wallpapers
    • New hidden hotspots
    • Screen Transitions
    • UI enhancements throughout
    • New Silver version added

BBampd2 Silver OTA - Desktop

BBampd2 Red OTA - Desktop

BBampd2 Blue OTA - Desktop

BBampd2 Pink OTA - Desktop

BBampd2 Green OTA - Desktop

BBampd2 Orange OTA - Desktop

All my themes are 100% Free. Only donate if you want to.

Last edited by Natemz; 03-14-10 at 02:55 PM.
    01-21-10 04:18 PM
    Absolutely Love it in Orange. Looks Great with University of Texas Wallpaper. Thanks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by estrickle; 01-21-10 at 05:20 PM.
    01-21-10 04:45 PM
    Niceeeeeeeee man I love it

01-21-10 09:39 PM
    Outstanding. Another one I need to load.
    01-21-10 09:44 PM
    Awesome, very nice job
    01-21-10 11:58 PM
    absolutely love the way this looks; clean & sharp. The improved wall is very crisp; like this better than the Pro v4.

Outstanding.
    Last edited by noahfingway; 01-22-10 at 12:48 AM.
    01-22-10 12:44 AM
    great theme love it only thing problem though that i saw was that on the silver theme when u turn the phone 2 landscape the battery icon goes from black to silver but besides that this is a great theme just like all ur others keep up the great work!
    01-22-10 06:26 AM
    Man...it just looks so professional and clean. It's almost like a Blackberry should look like this out of the box, nice work Nate
    01-22-10 06:44 AM
    Can I ask a question, I've always wondered this, I love this theme, in pink :], but why do themers put the carrier on ? My phone is unlocked thus says activation required, kinda ugly lol, but my carrier name is super long and is ugly also. Ok I was just wondering? Thanks for the great theme.
    01-22-10 07:49 AM
    Nate I love all your themes bro and thank you so much for making them free. Just one question. Is there anyway to make it with a landscape homescreen? I'd be willing to donate about 10 bucks. :0)

01-22-10 08:12 AM
    Can I ask a question, I've always wondered this, I love this theme, in pink :], but why do themers put the carrier on ? My phone is unlocked thus says activation required, kinda ugly lol, but my carrier name is super long and is ugly also. Ok I was just wondering? Thanks for the great theme.
    It's so the SSID shows up when connected to WiFi
    01-22-10 10:21 AM
    OK Nate, I see you're in a zone with the updates.
    01-22-10 10:27 AM
    great theme love it only thing problem though that i saw was that on the silver theme when u turn the phone 2 landscape the battery icon goes from black to silver but besides that this is a great theme just like all ur others keep up the great work!
    Thanks for catching that. Please redownload the Silver version to fix this issue.
    01-22-10 10:28 AM
    OK Nate, I see you're in a zone with the updates.
    Finally Huh!?
    01-22-10 10:32 AM
    Thanks for answering :] I always wondered.
    thanks again for sharing this theme
    01-22-10 11:26 AM
    Nice theme.

Grabbed the red one.

01-22-10 01:22 PM
    No chance on a landscape version Nate? Hate to be a pain.
    01-22-10 08:16 PM
    Thanks for the update Nate. Great job.

01-22-10 08:36 PM
    Well another one to load up from my favorite theme builder!
    01-22-10 09:29 PM
    Having a little trouble...the bbos hotspot is not working..at least on the orange one...in fact when I click on the hotspot the clock pops up. Gonna redownload and try again. Will also try the other colors. Had the tour with all your themes and was bummed when I switched to storm2 and found that you has not yet updaded this one for S2. When I saw it and the black series this morning I was happier than a pig in ****. Thanks for your attention to this issue.

01-23-10 02:18 PM
    I downloaded the red theme and it is great. I use Opera for my browser, is there a way to make Opera open when i press the hidden browser button?

I just got my Storm 2 and have spent the last coupel of hours getting all the cool apps.

Thanks in advance for you help.
    01-23-10 03:47 PM
    Having a little trouble...the bbos hotspot is not working..at least on the orange one...in fact when I click on the hotspot the clock pops up. Gonna redownload and try again. Will also try the other colors. Had the tour with all your themes and was bummed when I switched to storm2 and found that you has not yet updaded this one for S2. When I saw it and the black series this morning I was happier than a pig in ****. Thanks for your attention to this issue.

You need to have the bbos app installed for it to work.
    01-24-10 09:35 AM
    I downloaded the red theme and it is great. I use Opera for my browser, is there a way to make Opera open when i press the hidden browser button?

I just got my Storm 2 and have spent the last coupel of hours getting all the cool apps.

Thanks in advance for you help.
    No it only launches the default browser
    01-24-10 09:36 AM
    Nate,
    Great themes by the way i have all the pink version but with this one i'm having a little trouble with the top hot spots also
    01-25-10 04:09 PM
    i downloaded the silver theme , the calendar doesnt show the appointments when selected ? i currently have a storm 2 9550 . anyway to fix this ??
    01-27-10 12:38 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD