Please leave your comments, get your copy today we have 4 different versions out.

Blue Grunge, Orange Grunge, Purple Grunge for the girls, and a standard Google version.

3-DAY GIVE AWAY FOR FORUM USERS,
    PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS AND RATINGS ON THIS PRODUCT AS A DONATION THANKS!
    (5-10-2010 / 5-13-2010)

OTA DOWNLOADS LISTED BELOW 3-DAYS ONLY !!!

Standard Blue Version
    Blue Grunge Carbon
    Orange Grunge Carbon
    Purple Grunge Carbon
    Last edited by DOADesigns; 05-11-10 at 02:04 AM.
    04-28-10 08:24 PM
    I'd try it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 08:48 PM
    I'd like to try it also
    04-28-10 09:04 PM
    I'd really like to try this.

04-28-10 11:22 PM
    I'd like to try

04-28-10 11:33 PM
    We've had great feedback on this one and is already selling like hot cakes.
    Its on sale for $2.49 right now any version. Keyword search "DOADesigns"
    04-28-10 11:38 PM
    I would try this
    04-29-10 09:20 AM
    it look cool i would try this too
    05-02-10 12:15 AM
    Please leave your comments, get your copy today we have 4 different versions out.

Blue Grunge, Orange Grunge, Purple Grunge for the girls, and a standard Google version.

I would love to try this theme. Love the droid concept

05-05-10 09:57 AM
    Yesh! I want eet!!! go go blue grunge!
    05-05-10 12:51 PM
    Good I want try... Please orange grunge

05-07-10 06:58 AM
    looks good.
    how can i get a download for this?
    05-10-10 06:25 AM
    looks cool, i would be interested in trying this out. thanks
    05-10-10 12:37 PM
    I would like to try blue grunge please!
    05-10-10 01:08 PM
    were do we fine the down load link at i dont see it thanks the blue one look great they all do thanks your theme your cool
    05-10-10 06:08 PM
    I'm going to provide the links today! This will not last long I'll do it as a special because I usually sell every theme that takes time to create. All ask is for all of you to leave a review and rating in Crackberry store good or bad. This how you can donate to me for free. I scratch your back you scratch mine lol!

Look for the links later tonight under the screen shots of this post they will all be available.

Thanks everybody for all of your interest .
    05-10-10 06:38 PM
    Downloaded the standard blue and im not a fan at all. The App Menu icon colors etc are really unattractive. I had high hopes for the theme and believe the home screen could spread the icons out a little bit. I just feel its a waste of real estate to bunch them up in the center. The dock is very smooth, the icons/bars look good. Found a bunch of text display issues as well.
    05-11-10 02:29 AM
    Downloaded the standard blue and im not a fan at all. The App Menu icon colors etc are really unattractive. I had high hopes for the theme and believe the home screen could spread the icons out a little bit. I just feel its a waste of real estate to bunch them up in the center. The dock is very smooth, the icons/bars look good. Found a bunch of text display issues as well.
    Text display issues?
    05-11-10 02:40 AM
    Like the thought of the theme but its has issues for me. ok the first is that on the homescreen and app screen it does not show the network I am on. I would like it to display the 1xev symbol on top. Also the icons and the font are a bit small. Another thing is also in bbm it does not show d or r. I need to see that when I send urgent messages. You should change that to the original one that display on the precision zen theme and lastly is the homescren again. I would love to see the app name when I am hovering over it and also change some of the icons to the newer precision zen icons like media. I'm use to seeing the folder version. Or if you want change all the icons to droid ones. Look up ecruz in thrus forum and check out the android version he made way back last year and implement some of the features of that theme in this one. All in all good start. 6/10 so far. And if you make changes it will sell better imho.

05-11-10 04:19 AM
    Oh and get rid of the green guy in the sliding dock. And space the icons out better. And also change the font for apps in the app screen. It looks like an undone theme.

05-11-10 04:22 AM
    And also change the icon highlight. It ruins the feel and also the look of the theme and use a darker image in the app screen.

05-11-10 04:24 AM
    nice theme dude
    05-11-10 04:25 AM
    the file size for blue grunge is way too big at 2.5 megs. I agree with the others comments on the standard blue theme.
    05-11-10 09:51 AM
    Like the thought of the theme but its has issues for me. ok the first is that on the homescreen and app screen it does not show the network I am on. I would like it to display the 1xev symbol on top. Also the icons and the font are a bit small. Another thing is also in bbm it does not show d or r. I need to see that when I send urgent messages. You should change that to the original one that display on the precision zen theme and lastly is the homescren again. I would love to see the app name when I am hovering over it and also change some of the icons to the newer precision zen icons like media. I'm use to seeing the folder version. Or if you want change all the icons to droid ones. Look up ecruz in thrus forum and check out the android version he made way back last year and implement some of the features of that theme in this one. All in all good start. 6/10 so far. And if you make changes it will sell better imho.

I'll make changes no problem. The themes original focus was based on default Storm mixed up into a Droid style. I'll release a new version when my OS 6.0 theme is finished. Thanks for the feedback.
    Oh and I'll add the Network indication also.
    05-11-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD