I just downloaded your updated version. Can you explain to me why do I have this extra icon on the top (underneath the 3G network icon - see the attachment)? Is this by design and how do I get rid of it? Thanks.
    01-08-10 02:18 PM
    Nice work!
    01-08-10 02:25 PM
    I just downloaded your updated version. Can you explain to me why do I have this extra icon on the top (underneath the 3G network icon - see the attachment)? Is this by design and how do I get rid of it? Thanks.
    That would be your GPS icon.
    01-08-10 06:52 PM
    All bugs fixed,busy testing and will upload monday... Super fast
    01-09-10 05:44 AM
    it really work

i haven't met it before
    01-09-10 09:27 AM
    Huh........?
    01-09-10 09:38 AM
    That would be your GPS icon.
    Thank you for the explanation. I am still new in using Storm2 and appreciate your help. I guess there is no way to remove this. I tried disabling GPS but the icon is still there. Anyway, thank you again
    01-09-10 04:40 PM
    You tease! I though there was a working voice search That's ok, I still love the theme. Thank you so much for putting this out! I do have one question...any chance of a hidden today version? I like to hit the hotspot and see my appointments
    Last edited by Tawnia Homar; 01-09-10 at 09:38 PM.
    01-09-10 09:36 PM
    V 2.1 Uploaded THIS IS A CRACKERJACK!!!
    01-10-10 05:46 AM
    Hey buddy...the only possible thing I've noticed that may cause an issue is the gray text with black background. Makes it a little difficult to read until you highlight a choice in the list. But GREAT work!
    01-10-10 03:59 PM
    V 2.1 updated
    BLACK ON BLACK RESOLVED
    FACEBOOK AND BBM NO ALL VISIBLE
    NEW LOCKSCREEN
    01-11-10 05:01 AM
    please do this for the 83xx!!
    01-11-10 06:23 AM
    lol....I am a bit busy at this stage but will look into it. why dont you try my Androirry Limited Edition at the 83xx theme thread. It is very similar to this?
    01-11-10 07:38 AM
    Nice update!!! Would it be possible to bold the unread messages? or use a bolded icon to show unread easily?
    01-11-10 11:06 AM
    Not sure how to get the same screen that you have for the phone screen and the lock screen. I downloaded the theme.. which by the way... kick a$$.. however the phone and lock screen are the same as on the original BB theme.... any help??
    01-11-10 01:24 PM
    I got this theme and like it very much. But I am noticing that the delivery report is not working on text messages sent, just a blank space next to text messages sent, no check mark, or no check mark with a "D" above it. I have reset the phone and still does not work. I have delivery report turned on. Is this from the them, or am I not seeing something right in the settings. Also in sms folder and messages, it is not showing the difference between new messages and opened messages.

Any help. I like the theme, so far those are the only things not working that I have noticed. Thanks for the good work.

I just tried another theme I am using and the delivery report works fine, and so does the new message indicator in the message folder. They dont work in this theme for some reason. I hope there is a fix for this..like the theme
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 01-11-10 at 06:26 PM.
    01-11-10 06:18 PM
    [QUOTE=trucksmoveamerica;4477058]I got this theme and like it very much. But I am noticing that the delivery report is not working on text messages sent, just a blank space next to text messages sent, no check mark, or no check mark with a "D" above it.

I just noticed this myself. I said it a few times and I'll say it again...Great theme!
    01-11-10 06:46 PM
    [QUOTE=Tawnia Homar;4477213]
    I got this theme and like it very much. But I am noticing that the delivery report is not working on text messages sent, just a blank space next to text messages sent, no check mark, or no check mark with a "D" above it.

I just noticed this myself. I said it a few times and I'll say it again...Great theme!
    I agree, it is a great theme.
    01-11-10 07:32 PM
    How come when I click the google quick search it just opens my BB browser? I have google quick search installed.
    01-11-10 08:43 PM
    How come when I click the google quick search it just opens my BB browser? I have google quick search installed.
    The theme is set to open the native BB browser. You cannot change that, as that's the way the theme is designed.
    01-11-10 09:12 PM
    The theme is set to open the native BB browser. You cannot change that, as that's the way the theme is designed.
    Thanks, I was wondering if I was missing something.
    01-11-10 09:29 PM
    MEGA UPDATE V 2.1.1 loaded on first post

SUPER FAST - THE SPEED WILL BLOW YOU AWAY

Enjoy

G
    Last edited by gdekock74; 01-12-10 at 08:04 AM.
    01-12-10 07:38 AM
    MEGA UPDATE V 2.1.1 loaded on first post

Enjoy

G
    Just downloaded and tried it out. It is working like before. The messages are now being marked not read or read.

But in the text message section, at least on verizon, there still is no check mark that comes up next to the messages I send, and then there is a "D" that comes up when the party you send the text or mms to receives it, called delivery confirmation. It is not in the first message screen, it is in the actual conversation box you are having with that person.

Maybe I can send you a screen shot of it if you dont know what I am referring to. And maybe this is the way you want it set up. I will be gone for 20 minutes, will check back and send a screen shot if need be.
    01-12-10 07:58 AM
    I think this is the way the OS 5.0 runs with threaded messages and does not display the tick mark anymore?
    01-12-10 08:13 AM
    I am running OS 5.0. Using it on storm 2.

It works on the default theme and the other themes I use. When I am in the threaded message part, where I type a message, after I push send it will show a 3 line icon flashing, then a check mark when it is sent, and when the party I send the message to gets the message a D will appear above the check mark. For some reason it is not working on your theme, and I went thru all my options and delivery confirmation is yes. I dont know if there is something in theme builder that you can turn that off or on.

I am not trying to bust your chops, it is a good theme, and free I definately not wanting to put you into any extra work. I need the delivery confirmation, the only thing that stops me from using this theme. If a person does not need that, then this is a great theme. You are doing great work, and the way you update your themes so fast, my hats off to you. There are theme developers that charge for themes that dont update as much or respond to people like you. Great job.

EDIT: Maybe verizon and vodafone do this different. Put your phone on default theme and see if it works on that theme or not, might be a good way to test it out.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 01-12-10 at 08:31 AM.
    01-12-10 08:28 AM
154 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD