04-05-10 04:12 PM
    Cool looking theme, but it seems like the icons and words would be difficult to see. Some of those are difficult to see even in the screenshots. I'll give it a try though...
    04-05-10 04:36 PM
    I've had pretty good feedback on this one. I made it and it's been out for over a year. Had it posted on mobihand as a freebie and had about 700 downloads, but I don't pack a storm so I'm at the user's mercy
    04-05-10 05:02 PM
    wow, thats a very nice looking setup. could you possibly post that wall paper? pretty plz. lol
    04-05-10 05:17 PM
    I'll see if I still have a copy of it, my site crashed and I lost alot of walls
    04-05-10 06:41 PM
    Cool looking theme, but just doesn't work well to for me. The far right hand side of the clock is cut off (I only see about half of the M) The GPS and Wifi icon are in the exact same place, kind of awkward. In the row of icons, the third one from the right never shows up for me. I changed icons around, pulled battery a couple times. It will highlight for a second when I hover over it, but nothing is there for me to select.

I also have a hard time seeing many of the icons too, I even changed the wallpaper, they just aren't bold enough for me. The messages and contacts screen are just too difficult to see too, unless you highlight it.

I love all the red, but it just doesn't work for me. Thanks for posting it though.
    04-05-10 07:03 PM
    Sorry I can't locate the wallpaper of the train, but I can fix the problems, this is the first feedback I've had of this nature. Let me know if you want me to work on it for you
    04-05-10 07:33 PM
    @ PapaMag

Hello my unknown friend.

Wow, this is a nice Theme - i love this and its my great favorit by my 9520.

However, unfortunately, I have a big problem at the announcement of the news or messages, the field and the writing are almost equally bright both, is to be recognized very much bad a little bit reading and also write with. Could you adapt the written color with news even more darkly?

Here sometimes one more picture to the problem. You see, unfortunately, it barely is recognizably the writing.

Theme activated and have make AkkuPull , all others by the beautiful theme is full ok and easy.

Sorry for this my bad english , i cant not better - its a little modifikate google-translation.

Thanks and greeting - Ronald
    Last edited by Don-Ron; 04-19-11 at 02:11 PM.
    04-19-11 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD