Theme name: OrangeBB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), STORM Series.

For all lovers of color orange!!

A fully skinned theme with an orange look everywhere. You can customize the wallpaper and menu fonts size.

for STORM Series (TouchScreen) :
    1st homescreen: Weather slot / QuickLaunch spot.
    2nd homescreen: 12 customizable icons (according to menu order)
    3rd homescreen: 3 customizable icons + today area (6 spots)
    From any of the 3 homescreen you can access to Clock, Options, Man Connections and Profiles, to show the 2nd homescreen just press the bottom down where the description of every app appears, and press ESCAPE to hide it.

for Non-Touch screen:
    1st homescreen: Clean.
    2nd homescreen: 8 customizable icons (according to menu order)
    3rd homescreen: 2 customizable icons + today area (6 spots)
    From any of the 3 homescreen you can access to 2 Weather slots, Clock, Options, Man Connections and Profiles, to show the 2nd homescreen just press the bottom down where the description of every app appears, and press ESCAPE to hide it.

This theme is less than 1,0MB for the Non-Touch version and 1,4MB for the Touchscreen version.

Features:
    - Wallpaper friendly.
    - Fully skinned.
    - Fully customizable menu fonts.
    - 1 Weather slot (Touchscreen) / 2 Weather slot (Non touchscreen)
    - QuickLaunch spot (Touchscreen) / Spacebar free so you can set QL to space.
    - 15 Customizable icons (Touchscreen) / 10 Customizable icons (Non Touchscreen)
    - Access to Clock, Options, Manage Connections and Profiles from any of the 3 screens.
    - Theme is less than 1,0MB for Non-Touch and 1,4MB for Touchscreen.

Price: $3.99 until Jul 14
    Regular Price: $5.99

10 fast free copies!!!
    Just Use coupon code:ORG5XXX to get it for FREE!
    We really hope you enjoy this theme and we will LOVE to read your feedback or just a "Thanks".

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-13-11 at 09:17 AM.
    07-07-10 09:35 AM
    Thanks Guys - I jumped in and got a Freebie!!!!!
    07-07-10 09:55 AM
    Nice theme, I'll definitely be trying it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by buckwild; 07-07-10 at 10:01 AM.
    07-07-10 09:58 AM
    Thanks! I'm not much of an orange guy, but I do love good themes and this is a good looking theme. Thanks again.
    07-07-10 10:01 AM
    Woohoo.. I got one.. TY
    07-07-10 10:08 AM
    Just got mine. Gonna rock this Orange for a bit and see what it's all about. Thanks!
    07-07-10 10:12 AM
    Couple of questions. Why don't you put a date on your home screens? Second, when I go to buy it I don't see one for the Storm touch screen. The only one I see for the Storm says non-touch.

Thanks.
    07-07-10 10:16 AM
    Thanks!
    Interesting design

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-07-10 10:31 AM
    How do you naviagate between the three homescreens on a Storm? I cannot seem to get to anything but Homescreen 1. HELP Please!
    07-07-10 10:46 AM

What's the big box for? Thought it was a hidden today. But nothing shows up there.

07-07-10 11:27 AM
    Thanks to everyone for your feedback!!!

Couple of questions. Why don't you put a date on your home screens? Second, when I go to buy it I don't see one for the Storm touch screen. The only one I see for the Storm says non-touch.

Thanks.
    Hello, The date is on the 3rd homescreen above the Today area and is also a calendar buttom. Thanks about letting me know about that now is fixed and it says Touchscreen it was just a selection mistake.

How do you naviagate between the three homescreens on a Storm? I cannot seem to get to anything but Homescreen 1. HELP Please!
    Hello, look the following image i made for you, i hope this help.

Greetings! and hope you're enjoying!
    07-07-10 11:31 AM

What's the big box for? Thought it was a hidden today. But nothing shows up there.

Yes, it is a today area and you're right... It seems it was a mistake when exporting the theme. I have updated the theme so you all can download it again, i think you got an e-mail of the update if not just look in your order e-mail the download link and visit it again.

Please, reboot your BB after reinstalling it.

Greetings!
    07-07-10 12:19 PM
    Got the update. Works very good. But I have to agree that a date on the banner would be nice. and on the app screen too please

07-07-10 04:43 PM
    Did I miss out. If ididnt the code don't work thanks try later of I didn't miss out. The theme look awesome thanks big orange is my home town UT vols

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 06:34 PM
    I have to say that my timing for checking the forums yesterday was awesome. I got to use the freebie code on this theme. After downloading the update and getting the screenshots showing me how it works I'm loving it. A couple of suggestions that I would like to see other peoples opinion on.

- Agree that having the date shown on all screens (three homescreens and app screen) would be a plus.
    - Here is one I would like to see opinions on. I would like the three icon + today preview screen to be the second screen showing icons 2, 3 and 4. So after my first screen (where I have weather bug - bet this looks great with WeatherBerry on the first screen), I would get my next three icons on screen 2, and then icons 5 to 16 on the third homescreen.
    07-08-10 09:45 AM
    I have to say that my timing for checking the forums yesterday was awesome. I got to use the freebie code on this theme. After downloading the update and getting the screenshots showing me how it works I'm loving it. A couple of suggestions that I would like to see other peoples opinion on.

- Agree that having the date shown on all screens (three homescreens and app screen) would be a plus.
    - Here is one I would like to see opinions on. I would like the three icon + today preview screen to be the second screen showing icons 2, 3 and 4. So after my first screen (where I have weather bug - bet this looks great with WeatherBerry on the first screen), I would get my next three icons on screen 2, and then icons 5 to 16 on the third homescreen.
    Hi! I'll work on the date on everyscreen but about the second opinion thats more like a customization and we don't customize our themes . Stay tuned because there is more coming!

Regards!
    07-09-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD