I live in Minnesota so I don't know if these stores are everywhere or what but I feel people should know about them. First of all I love Verizon can't say enough good about them and when I went to my usual store and talked to them about this they were very sorry I had to deal with the guy at zwireless but said he couldn't really talk bad about them because they sell verizon stuff. I was under the assumption this was a verizon retail outlet so I went in an being a very long time verizon customer I was able to catch some of the b.s this guy was handing out. He tried telling me the buy one get one storms was only a promo for new customers. My contract was up and another family member on the share plan was due for annual. I get a corporate deal from my company and he said I couldn't get anything off a case,phone or anything but my plan. Then he tells me he is out of storms but could maybe get one by that evening. When I asked if all the verizon stores in the area were out he said "yeah". Well, I walked into my usual store and half hour later I walked out with two brand new storms and discounts on all my goodies to go with them...unreal. Just thought I would share that with everyone...
    02-21-09 12:57 AM
    That just shows how people can try and be selfish in their own ways...lol
    02-21-09 01:00 AM
    I just think they shouldn't be allowed to come off as a verizon store. I felt like I was walking into a cheap used car shop. The only thing missing were the plaid suits.
    02-21-09 01:03 AM
    maybe its time for them to invest in some...LOL!!!!
    02-21-09 01:04 AM
    LOL, maybe. I wanted to tell them how upset I was but instead I am doing what any company does not want to happen if something shady is going on. I'm telling everyone I know
    02-21-09 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD