03-14-09 01:03 AM
    Chargers SUCK!!!!

She's pretty hawt

lawlz
    03-14-09 01:09 AM
    Chargers SUCK!!!!
    You suck!!!!
    03-14-09 01:10 AM
    Actually you suck! for liking the suck @ss Chargers. Most overrated team in the NFL.
    03-14-09 01:14 AM
    Most overrated team in the NFL.
    If you are referring to this time last year, sure. Now? Moron... Crap *** Raider fan

I can do this all night.

No you suck.
    03-14-09 01:15 AM
    If you are referring to this time last year, sure. Now? Moron... Crap *** Raider fan

I can do this all night.

No you suck.
    Raider fan? Where in my post do I say I like the Raiders? WTF? You and your team still suck *** any way. Now, then, always, and forever. Rivers sucks, LT is the only one that does anything and last year he sucked because of injuries.
    03-14-09 01:32 AM
    who is that zara mobile chick?
    03-14-09 01:33 AM

Click on the blog link at the top and scroll down a little. She does phone reviews and stuff.
    03-14-09 01:37 AM
    Raider fan? Where in my post do I say I like the Raiders? WTF? You and your team still suck *** any way. Now, then, always, and forever. Rivers sucks, LT is the only one that does anything and last year he sucked because of injuries.

You got too much time on your hands dude...

On the main CB page, there is a video review of the G1, Storm, and iJesusPhone... Go check it out
    03-14-09 01:38 AM
    On the main CB page, there is a video review of the G1, Storm, and iJesusPhone... Go check it out [/QUOTE]

LOL... ohhh.... well I'm not into chicks... but I guess she is ok. Her face looks a little long. haha then again, I had alot of wine tonight. Joys of girls night.
    03-14-09 01:42 AM

LOL... ohhh.... well I'm not into chicks... but I guess she is ok. Her face looks a little long. haha then again, I had alot of wine tonight. Joys of girls night.

Share with me!
    03-14-09 01:42 AM
    Share with me!
    There is tons of wine... don't think you're girl would approve of you drinking wine with a bunch of cute girls.
    03-14-09 01:44 AM
    There is tons of wine... don't think you're girl would approve of you drinking wine with a bunch of cute girls.
    LOL I don't want the chicks, I just want some booze! Besides, non of those chicks want anything to do with me so it's all good!
    03-14-09 01:46 AM
    LOL I don't want the chicks, I just want some booze! Besides, non of those chicks want anything to do with me so it's all good!
    LOL, fair enough well from now till I move its time to drink as much wine and booze as possible packing parties are the best. Gives me a reason to restock!
    03-14-09 01:49 AM
    LOL, fair enough well from now till I move its time to drink as much wine and booze as possible packing parties are the best. Gives me a reason to restock!
    Well thanks for inviting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-14-09 01:50 AM
    Well thanks for inviting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You want to pack there is a bottle of booze with your name on it. Just don't go for the expensive stuff.... LOL kidding!
    03-14-09 01:54 AM
    Don't teeeeeeease me!
    03-14-09 01:55 AM
    I got your back Dostovel.. Im from the 619 myself.

I love the Chargers but I really hope they make smart moves this year in the draft. Rey Maualuga (USC) would be sick. Anyway, sorry to thread jack you.
    03-14-09 01:57 AM
    I got your back Dostovel.. Im from the 619 myself.

I love the Chargers but I really hope they make smart moves this year in the draft. Rey Maualuga (USC) would be sick. Anyway, sorry to thread jack you.
    Nah that's cool.

Yeah I'm not the happiest Charger fan... but I don't know what's up with all the **** talkers... damn, and for no reason either! Bastards
    03-14-09 01:58 AM
    I think that girl own a mac...pretty on the outside but not much to work with on the inside haha... im a power user THUS I use a storm... If i wanted to take pics of my friends nice new haircut he just got and sweet tans while drink my fake ibeer and wear girl pants and cry about all the emotional ish that bothers me... well id be happy with an iphone then if i didnt wear girl pants id get the g1...but luckily i got some ballz... when it rains it storms haha
    03-14-09 02:57 AM
    wow this thread went all over the creation.....
    03-14-09 05:25 AM
    LOL No kidding....
    03-14-09 02:33 PM
    I think that girl own a mac...pretty on the outside but not much to work with on the inside haha... im a power user THUS I use a storm... If i wanted to take pics of my friends nice new haircut he just got and sweet tans while drink my fake ibeer and wear girl pants and cry about all the emotional ish that bothers me... well id be happy with an iphone then if i didnt wear girl pants id get the g1...but luckily i got some ballz... when it rains it storms haha
    LMFAOOOOOOO epic
    03-14-09 02:39 PM
    You guys have very low standards. That girl is fugly. C'mon wearing a Bebe shirt from the 80's....yuck.
    03-14-09 03:53 PM
    Ick. Flame me if you want but i don't find her attractive at all.
    03-14-09 04:17 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD