I tried putting the IS for about 2 hours last night, i got fed up and took it off, it left a bunch of dots all over my screen that i cant remove no matter what i try, i called zagg and they suggested a citrus cleaner, wd-40, and car wax, I didn't try the car wax, but the dots are still there, whats worse is that every time i touch the screen my finger prints stay on the screen and leaves streaks when i drag on the screen and now i constantly have to wipe my screen...I need a new Storm now because the IS ruined mine.
    12-03-08 08:56 PM
    I read their website today. It says to let the thing sit for 8-12 hours and all the very tiny perfections will work their own way out. As for it leaving residue after you took it off that blows. Good luck with that.
    12-03-08 09:00 PM
    thank you, i need it
    12-03-08 09:07 PM
    i ordered the zagg but im putting it everywhere but on the screen because i already have the verizon screen protector
    12-04-08 11:49 PM
    I hate IS go with Best Skins Ever. You can get a full body skin for $5.99 or if you really want to spend $25 go with ghost armor. I have tried IS on 2 occasions with crap results both times.
    12-04-08 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD