I'm running .328 with on a 9530. I'm always hearing about people not being able to go to youtube.com via there native BB browser and watch the videos. I'm confused about this, let me explain. When I go to site using the native browser i click on a video and try to watch I do get an error mesage. But what I do next is hit the back button and click to watch the video once again. At this point I am able to watch all the videos I like with zero problems. I just have to hit the back button on the first video, after that smooth sailing. Now am I the ONLY one who can do this not using the youtube app but the native BB browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 08:53 PM
    I never had a problem. I dont even use the youtube app anymore. I hate how when you search for something you can't do it by date added.
    02-20-10 09:29 PM
    The only problem I have with this and any other forms of streaming video is that I'm not able to fast forward or rewind. I was able to on one of the older OSs.

02-21-10 12:37 PM
    Yeah I do have the fast forward problem too. Guess the Vids I watch aren't to long where that really hinders me that much.

02-21-10 02:19 PM
    Only time they run into issues is if their browser emulation is set to something other then Blackberry. If that's the case, the default youtube webpage will go to the non-mobile one. When that happens, they can't watch videos.
    02-21-10 04:50 PM
    Then I wonder why so many people have troubles and its a big issue for them? Sure I also have the non moblie issue too but only one in about 50 vids. Well I guess I brought it up so those who have the problem of not able to use youtube with the native browser can see that you can in fact do so. Maybe its another problem or setting on there end. That's all. I love this site and find it so useful. Thanks to you all for having a amazing blackberry and sharing with us. Blackberry good! I phone bad! Sound better if James from metallica said that. Lol. Peace ya all.

02-21-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD