Everytime I watch youtube wit my storm I lose the data connection. It goes from EDGE to egde and also the same thing hapeens when I use 3rd party apps that need to go onto the web. Anyone knows how to fix this? What are the settings I need?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 10:57 AM
    Now I know why some users are asses on the forums. No use on answering a question when the question will be asked again later that day

08-29-09 11:01 AM
    Now I know why some users are asses on the forums. No use on answering a question when the question will be asked again later that day

Ditto, this is why we have a search function, but apparently they need to make that button into a banner on the top, bottom and both sides on here

08-29-09 11:06 AM

Dude if u won't post an answer or solutiin then don't waste ur time posting! Simple. Right?

08-29-09 11:07 AM
    Dude if u won't post an answer or solutiin then don't waste ur time posting! Simple. Right?

Just use the search function man, simple, right? Just type: how to get all features on storm with tmobile, that thread should have your answers

08-29-09 11:15 AM
    Tried it buddy. The solutions I found were no help. Y u think I'm asking?

08-29-09 11:18 AM
    Well unless you have the .90 radio code installed then you will have to forget about using any data intensive apps, the .90 radio code is pretty much required if you want to use the storm on tmobile-its the only one that helps keep a steady EDGE connection, any other questions and I can be reached on bbm-if you can use it, pin is up above I think

08-29-09 11:29 AM
    Well unless you have the .90 radio code installed then you will have to forget about using any data intensive apps, the .90 radio code is pretty much required if you want to use the storm on tmobile-its the only one that helps keep a steady EDGE connection, any other questions and I can be reached on bbm-if you can use it, pin is up above I think

Thanks. Using the wap site right now so can't see ur pin. Ill search the forum on how to install the .90 radio code. Thanks.

08-29-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD