I know you can go to the mobile site and watch videos, but is there specifically a YouTube app for the storm? I tried looking around, but couldn't find a good answer.
    12-08-08 09:51 PM
    search for the Storm OTA thread. its in there. supposed to be pretty nice
    12-08-08 09:54 PM
    I just was looking around and found it, but can't find any screenshots, about, etc...

I'd give it a download but still WAITING for my storm in the mail...
    12-08-08 10:10 PM
    ill make a screen shot give me a minute here..

just remember the videos do play identical as they do from the mobile site..

however the application is a awsome interface
    12-08-08 10:30 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...thread-107305/

Check that thread. I don't know why it's not stickied yet
    12-08-08 10:35 PM
    m.google.com then youtube to ota download very nice...works on unlocked phones too if you change the tcp settings.
    12-08-08 10:37 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...thread-107305/

Check that thread. I don't know why it's not stickied yet

Yes it's an excellent thread and most likely will be stickied, BUT a Forum moderator told us they will not be making an more stickies until they remove a few. They are supposed to be working on this. Most likely discussing it on a moderator only section of the Forum. Crackberry Kevin also mentioned in his latest podcast that this section of the forum has grown tremendously since release date.

As for the Youtube app, I like it, nice interface.
    12-08-08 10:42 PM
    can you view real youtube? or only mobile youtube? I have the youtube now on the iphone and it sucks, nobody puts vids on there lol
    12-08-08 10:49 PM
    the screen that actually shows the videos for selection when you swipe left and right they flow through and zoom in as the one highlighted gets selected as shown.
    12-08-08 10:56 PM
    so does it search through the regular youtube site? Or the same mobile version as iphone?
    12-09-08 01:35 PM
    I downloaded the youtube app but thought the video quality was horrible. Quality on my Itouch is much better for some reason. Anyone know a fix to make the video better or is the poor quality because its streaming through my phone and not wifi?
    12-09-08 01:37 PM
    I downloaded the youtube app but thought the video quality was horrible. Quality on my Itouch is much better for some reason. Anyone know a fix to make the video better or is the poor quality because its streaming through my phone and not wifi?
    correct. iphones and itouch's that are connected through wifi get a better quality in video streaming. the iphone and storm connected through 3g or edge will produce poorer quality ones.
    12-09-08 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD