Everytime I go to youtube and try to watch a video I get an error message. "Content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive." I've never seen this before. I cleared the cache, and sent the service books and a battery pull. Any suggestions?
    08-02-09 06:15 PM
    08-02-09 06:17 PM
    The mobile site is alot better than the app for the phone. It takes less time to load the videos. I used to get the "Content not available" all the time. So I uninstalled and reinstalled

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 06:21 PM
    Appswise Vision For Yourtube is pretty good.
    08-02-09 06:34 PM
    I agree with pk. I don't spend much time on youtube but have read that vision is nice. As to your own youtube app, I would follow an earlier recommendation and uninstall/reinstall it (if you still want to use it).
    08-02-09 06:38 PM
    Has anyone uploaded videos successfully directly from their berry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:19 PM
    I am having the same problem ... content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive... even to the mobile site... some one please help... Is this my device issue? This is my 4th piece of storm
    08-02-09 08:27 PM
    Ya I am still getting the same error message as well. I downloaded the Youtube App and the Vision App, I just uninstalled them both and gave up.
    08-02-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD