Good evening!

I just found out that there is a YOUTUBE client for BB 9530 (yes, I know I'm a little behind). Everytime I try clicking on the site via crackberry.......it doesnt work. Get the error message ...."sorry youtube is not supported on your device". I tried emailing the link, copy and pasting the link, texting the link, click on the image to get the website, and even searched the forum to find a solution. what can i do? i can obviously enter youtube by just going to the website, but i realy wanted to download the client because after seeing it on a friend's bb, i definitely think it looks better. any info. would be greatly appreciated.
    11-08-09 08:18 PM
    Click here from your phone.
    11-08-09 11:13 PM
    works perfectly. thanks z06mike!
    11-12-09 09:09 PM
    I finally found a purpose for the BB browser and that's to watch youtube vids. I used to always use the youtube app but recently found that youtube mobile site offers HQ (high quality) videos. And regular vids aren't too bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 12:52 AM
    I finally found a purpose for the BB browser and that's to watch youtube vids. I used to always use the youtube app but recently found that youtube mobile site offers HQ (high quality) videos. And regular vids aren't too bad.

good find! I didn't know you could get the HD videos. That's cool!!!
    11-13-09 10:40 AM
    Great link. Should be added to the free storm app sticky if it hasn't already.

11-13-09 02:35 PM
    Did you figure this out? I did the upgrade on my 9530 to the latest software and it deleted the youtube app. Not I cant get it back. I get the same error you are describing. Is there another way to get it back??
    11-15-09 11:31 PM
    Here is the OTA Link I used worked great!

http://www.p3designs.info/files/youtube.jad
    11-19-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD