Bought and downloaded the Garmin mobile 2 days ago and tonight I had to reboot my Storm. Noticed the icon is now gone, have looked everywhere I can think of on the phone (options, advanced options, etc) and cannot find it anywhere! Fortunately, I saved my activation # (even though it's expired after 24 hrs), sent an email to Garmin for another. Can anyone help me?
    Boy, love that app.
    Why would it of just disappeared?
    12-12-08 10:51 PM
    when your in the home screen.. click the bb button and click show all... It might just be hiding!
    12-12-08 10:56 PM
    when your in the home screen.. click the bb button and click show all... It might just be hiding

I checked, not hiding. Anyone else????
    12-12-08 11:09 PM
    im assuming you didnt back up your phone because if you did you could restore the app via blackberry software..

or.. (i dont have the garmin app so i dont know how it works) but i thought you downloaded from the computer.. so wouldnt the file be on the computer?

if all else fails... call Garmin tech support.. im assuming you have some sort of online receipt.. tell them your order number or something of those sorts and im sure they'll hook you up.
    12-12-08 11:11 PM
    lost my google maps icon. Google maps still show in app list, but can't find app anywhere even with show all.
    12-20-08 05:27 PM
    reinstall and try to use the same key they emailed u when u bought it
    12-20-08 05:30 PM
    It's installed OTA and the links are only good for a day or two.

They will resend a new link.

Backing up with DM worked for .75, but I lost mine when I installed .83.

Not sure why.
    12-20-08 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD