anyone have the problem where there are NO messages at all on the phone yet the RED STATUS light continues to blink blink...

anyone else?
    11-26-08 05:36 PM
    did you unhide all the icons and check all message folders? texts show up in mms/sms and everything else should be in messages or the corresponding email folders
    11-26-08 05:42 PM
    Mine had the same problem, a battery pull fixed it. Now the only issue I have is my voicemail icon shows 2 messages and I don't have any.
    11-26-08 06:00 PM
    I had the red led blinking on day one. After a battery pull it's never happened again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 06:01 PM
    weird...i had the same problem...opened this thread and then it stopped.

so...if you are reading this...your red light should have stopped blinking by now. ??
    11-26-08 06:24 PM
    weird...i had the same problem...opened this thread and then it stopped.

so...if you are reading this...your red light should have stopped blinking by now. ??
    Yep that fixed mine. Thanks!
    11-26-08 06:26 PM
    Its not just the storm that does that. My world and curve did the same thing.
    11-26-08 06:28 PM
    It seems to be a issue with most BB it normaly happens to me when ever I'm typing a msg on bbmsgr and that person replys as I'm typing the red light won't go off untill they send another msg and I check it .
    11-26-08 07:45 PM
    Never seen this. But... I have had email folders showing with no new email......Weird!
    11-26-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD