It took some thinking, but I figured out how to have canned sms messages on the storm.

Open MemoPad
    Just fill out the title of what you want the canned message to be. (nothing else) then save.

When you want to send that canned sms message, open memo pad, highlight (NOT CLICK) what you want to send. click the forward button at the bottom of the screen (the one with the blue arrow). Click sms text, put in you contact, and send.
    12-25-08 11:51 PM
    That seems like a whole lot of work

Isn't it easier to just type it out lol
    12-26-08 12:00 AM
    Good tip...thnx
    12-26-08 12:00 AM
    That seems like a whole lot of work

Isn't it easier to just type it out lol
    its only a good thing if you send the same things alot, otherwise i agree with you. I just noticed several people asked if it was possible and was wondering if there was another way besides the one always listed.
    12-26-08 12:02 AM
    Yeah I guess it may be hand for some, but copy and paste to me is so hard to use. Maybe you guys have perfected it but for me it's so much easier to type 3 paragraphs rather then copy and past 1 sentence.
    12-26-08 12:04 AM
    Yeah I guess it may be hand for some, but copy and paste to me is so hard to use. Maybe you guys have perfected it but for me it's so much easier to type 3 paragraphs rather then copy and past 1 sentence.
    no copy paste required. you can send email/sms/mms directly from memo pad
    12-26-08 12:06 AM
    seriously i can type out 160 characters faster than do that...
    12-26-08 12:16 AM
    on a side note for emails you can use xtemplate
    xTemplate :: BlackBerry :: Products

seen a product for sms but never tested on the storm and not worth the price imho

Mobylo! QuickResponse for BlackBerry - Mobylo!
    12-26-08 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD