You need to log into Sirius.com and setup and on-line listening account for the radio in your car (you're allowed one free on-line listening account per hardware radio).

You set that up, assign a username and password (not necessarily the same as your account login-password (but it can be; mine is)) and then you can stream the Sirius audio via the web.

I would go to Sirius.com and get that working first. Make sure you can listen to the music on your PC via their web-based player. Once that's working, set up uSirius.
    12-04-08 01:20 PM
    Does the streaming account work on your PC?
    12-04-08 01:21 PM
    so I followed the step by step instructions as laid out by some fellow posters on streaming Sirius to the Storm... I have hit a snag in the install and can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong. Orb installed fine and is registered. I installed xSirius-- install went fine. OS for laptop is XP. Created an account with Sirius online. User name and password work on Sirius website. I load up xSirius and can't get past the Start button. It can't log me in for some reason. Asks to check settings and states server not connected. I don't know if it's a port issue, something else i overlooked??

My Sirius subscription is only for my auto. Could that be it? Do I need the additional plan to have on computer also? I saw no mention of this on the previous posts.

any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
    12-04-08 01:22 PM
    wow, this thread is messed up... out of order posts. what happened?
    12-04-08 01:23 PM
    OK...that's just plain wierd!!! How did my ANSWER become the first post!?
    12-04-08 01:23 PM
    and we still haven't caught up to your 2:29 post
    12-04-08 01:26 PM
    the storm is reeking havoc everywhere!
    12-04-08 01:26 PM
    You need to log into Sirius.com and setup and on-line listening account for the radio in your car (you're allowed one free on-line listening account per hardware radio).

You set that up, assign a username and password (not necessarily the same as your account login-password (but it can be; mine is)) and then you can stream the Sirius audio via the web.

I would go to Sirius.com and get that working first. Make sure you can listen to the music on your PC via their web-based player. Once that's working, set up uSirius.
    12-04-08 01:29 PM
    thanks for the help guys! this is my first blackberry so I am learning with some frustration. so I finally have uSirius working. The laptop is connected and I added the channels I wanted to Orb also running on the laptop. The next step is where I am stuck now.

The problem involves loading up Orb. com on the Storm. I log in with my username and password and when it directs me to the open application page..
    I cannot for the life of me access the audio files. There are no graphics or links to do such a thing. The entire page is pretty much a giant blue screen with just Home and Open application graphics up top. I try and click the open application link and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Thanks again for any help. I can't say enough how great it is to have such a helpful group of people.
    12-04-08 06:18 PM
    Ya, I have the same screen. No apps in the middle once you log on.

Anyone else see this?

Thanks.
    12-05-08 06:47 PM
    NM.. on ORBs home page go to settings, streaming formats and select 3GP. Log back in with Storm... All better.
    12-05-08 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD