can someone tell WTF is up with my phone. The problem is that my phone does not ring at all, when someone calls me. I have the phone set to normal (active). It does not ring when someone calls. I turn to medium and still when someone calls still no ring sound. Whats the deal. Do I need to call Verizon and ask them to send me a new phone?
    12-22-08 09:43 PM
    Pull the battery for 30 seconds and replace it.
    12-22-08 09:44 PM
    Do you happen to have it connected to your computer with the USB cord? I know it doesn't play any sounds while connected via USB...but other than that I don't know what else it could be.

Check your ringtones and alerts and make sure the volume is set to a number and not silent...
    12-22-08 09:46 PM
    I'm missing calls when I'm connected via USB - syncronizing using Desktop Manager. Does anyone know how to get the Storm to ring when connected this way?
    12-22-08 09:49 PM
    I'm missing calls when I'm connected via USB - syncronizing using Desktop Manager. Does anyone know how to get the Storm to ring when connected this way?
    I don't think there is a way unfortunately. I don't see any settings anywhere that indicate being able to make it ring while connected via USB
    12-22-08 09:53 PM
    I have the same issue but setting up different profiles. I have my Desktop messages set to an alert sound but instead I get no sound. I change my profile back to normal and then modify the sound and that seems to work, but not my custom profiles. I am currently running .83.
    12-22-08 09:55 PM
    Ill try to the battery pull. But I have already done that. Im not connected to my computer so It cant be that. Now with the profile how do I go about doing that. I think I tried it and it didnt work.
    12-22-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD