So i was finishing a call and put my phone down on the counter. Maybe a little harder then usual. But i turn around to pick it up and the send button is sitting on my counter...

wow just wow.
    02-19-09 05:02 PM
    i'm sorry ...
    02-19-09 05:07 PM
    lol, that's jus funny. These buttons on the front suck...as well as the camera button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 05:08 PM
    mine feels like it just may at any point and when it does, I will be getting my 5th berry, may opt for the curve based on issues i have had with prev 3 handsets. insurance is always a good idea.
    02-19-09 05:13 PM
    lol, that's jus funny. These buttons on the front suck...as well as the camera button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If I'm not mistaken the camera button is on the screen .... ??? Are you referring to one of the convenience keys????
    02-19-09 05:13 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen.

You know we want to see them.
    02-19-09 05:26 PM
    So basically what you are saying is that you threw the Storm at the table with such a violent, violent force that it literally tore the send button from the glue holding it in place.

I will make sure to avoid that problem by treating my Storm like an electronic rather than a baseball
    02-19-09 05:28 PM
    i'm sorry ...
    lol not ur fault

Pics or it didn't happen.

You know we want to see them.
    Lol cute! I just got back from the store. I left once i posted this.
    Funny thing is...they didnt want to replace it. They wanted to try and fi it.

Bell, anything to save a buck.

So basically what you are saying is that you threw the Storm at the table with such a violent, violent force that it literally tore the send button from the glue holding it in place.

I will make sure to avoid that problem by treating my Storm like an electronic rather than a baseball

I kinda tossed it like tossing a magazine or something. Nothing really hard.
    But i did drop it on the aidewalk a few days ago.
    02-19-09 07:11 PM
    I think mine might pop out as well sooner or later. I have the background light seepage more on the send/bb side than on the other.. Those two buttons seem to have a little more play.
    02-19-09 07:37 PM
    If I'm not mistaken the camera button is on the screen .... ??? Are you referring to one of the convenience keys????
    yeah, the right side of the screen. at first i thought it was flimsy, but then realized it was because it's a 2 step button. the first press is for autofocus, and if you press it all the way down, it snaps a pic. for the longest time, i thought it was a defective button.
    02-19-09 07:41 PM
    02-19-09 07:56 PM
    Can you say Warranty
    02-19-09 08:15 PM
    i notice my send key has gotten a bit loose, but i'm way past the thirty day warranty period, and have no insurance. thing is, i've never dropped the phone, and keep it in excellant condition.
    02-19-09 08:42 PM
    mines holding up justtt fine
    02-19-09 08:53 PM
    i notice my send key has gotten a bit loose, but i'm way past the thirty day warranty period, and have no insurance. thing is, i've never dropped the phone, and keep it in excellant condition.
    Warranty is for 1 year. 30 days you get a new one, after that you get a refurb/recondition.
    02-19-09 09:00 PM
    I 2nd that!
    02-19-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD