Hi All,

This is my first post since recently joining [this is a great forum!]. I also have BB Curve from Verizon that I just got last month. I do love the phone and all of the many functions [VZ Navigator, e-mail, browser, etc].

Right after I bought the Curve, I learned about the Storm, which looks incredible. I called my local Verizon store where I bought the Curve and asked them about it. They told me that it will most likely be phenomenal but that it wouldn't be comming out until mid-november or so. At that point, my 30 day free trial may be over. They told me that because I am a good customer, even if the Storm comes out after my 30 day trial, they will let me trade for the Storm as long as I don't send in the rebate form [which I won't do until I figure out what to do].

My question is, to all you Curve addicts, will you consider getting the Storm even though you love the Curve?

Thanks,

Mitch
    10-22-08 06:55 PM
    i think theres a big difference for people who love the curve. because the storm is all touch screen, people who are looking for a touch screen will definatly go with the storm, or the patient ones will await the so called "magnum". but for others who don't dig the touch screen, i believe they will wait for the bold to come to verizon if they haven't switched to AT&T already
    10-22-08 07:15 PM
    Hi All,

This is my first post since recently joining [this is a great forum!]. I also have BB Curve from Verizon that I just got last month. I do love the phone and all of the many functions [VZ Navigator, e-mail, browser, etc].

Right after I bought the Curve, I learned about the Storm, which looks incredible. I called my local Verizon store where I bought the Curve and asked them about it. They told me that it will most likely be phenomenal but that it wouldn't be comming out until mid-november or so. At that point, my 30 day free trial may be over. They told me that because I am a good customer, even if the Storm comes out after my 30 day trial, they will let me trade for the Storm as long as I don't send in the rebate form [which I won't do until I figure out what to do].

My question is, to all you Curve addicts, will you consider getting the Storm even though you love the Curve?

Thanks,

Mitch
    I believe if existing Curve 8330 users go into the stores and use a demo unit, over half will seriously consider the switch. Some however will not. Touch is not for everyone no matter the device. The only thing is, this isn't your ordinary touch device. However, those who don't switch will have a great device to purchase instead. The Niagara. Which is one KICK A$ S device! It will sell as many units on Verizon as the Storm. Possibly more. It's form factor is wonderful, and the internal of the device are truly awesome. It will be a huge seller just like the Storm. Verizon customers have two great devices to look forward to.
    10-22-08 07:26 PM
    I am using a curve and I am very happy with it but I will still like to get a storm so that I can get the feel of having a touchscreen blackberry is like, never really had an interest for the iphone but I am willing to give the storm a try. Even if I get the storm I wouldn't put the curve down altogether.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 07:28 PM
    I am using a curve and I am very happy with it but I will still like to get a storm so that I can get the feel of having a touchscreen blackberry is like, never really had an interest for the iphone but I am willing to give the storm a try. Even if I get the storm I wouldn't put the curve down altogether.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    See this is what I was talking about. You love your Curve and like the Storm. If you love your Curve and are hesitant to put it down, you definitely need to check out the Niagara when it comes out. More information will come out about the device in the future. Stay tuned.
    10-22-08 07:38 PM
    I would seriously get the promise of being able to swap your curve for a storm in writing on your account so there can be no dispute down the road if you do decide to switch after having giving the storm a test in the store.
    -Rik
    10-22-08 07:55 PM
    I got the curve the day it came and have been pretty satisfied ever since. I will prolly be getting the storm no matter what and if I don't like it, then I will just sell it and go back to the curve.

You can always return phones, so why not give it a shot! And crucial, that Niagara should be pretty sweet, if you get any details make sure you post 'em!
    10-22-08 09:13 PM
    I got the curve the day it came and have been pretty satisfied ever since. I will prolly be getting the storm no matter what and if I don't like it, then I will just sell it and go back to the curve.

You can always return phones, so why not give it a shot! And crucial, that Niagara should be pretty sweet, if you get any details make sure you post 'em!
    This is my first day with it, so far so good. It's pretty damn slick. Will post what I can after a few days of use.
    10-22-08 09:42 PM
    This is my first day with it, so far so good. It's pretty damn slick. Will post what I can after a few days of use.
    Seems like RIM is popping out berries like crazy.
    10-22-08 11:07 PM
    I am assuming it isn't a touch screen; or is it more info than u can say.
    Thanks
    AKA
    S1
    10-22-08 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD