I have a 9530 with .148 and my phone keeps vibrating and blinking red as if i had a new text/email or something along those lines....only problem is i dont....it keeps doing it even after a battery pull....ive checked my sms messages aim facebook and myspace all of which have nothing going on.....any other idea where i could look.....it goes off once about every 3 mins.....im half a tick away from throwing the thing at the wall
    05-29-09 01:08 PM
    If its that bad, i would try plugging it into dm and just reloading .148 again and restore it.
    05-29-09 01:22 PM
    Full home screen > menu > show all (if available) 2 see if any message icons r hidden. Check in folders also.
    05-29-09 01:35 PM
    Are you sure no one is trying to message you with a BBM PING? Go to messages folder and hit "u" for unread messages.
    05-29-09 01:36 PM
    its since stopped....i believe it to be AIM.....i have it set when my girl gets on it alerts me....i recently did this and this was the first time i received that alert.....i logged off aim and it seems to have went away.....i dont get it tho i acknowledged the alert and hit that i didnt wish to send her a message.....ehhh who knows but yeah thats what i think it is
    05-29-09 01:48 PM
    Sweet glad you got it figured it out. If you need any additional help let us know...
    05-29-09 01:53 PM
    Hmm...now that's a Storm problem I could get on board with! ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 02:13 PM
    Also check available memory. When it's out, you'll get the notification, but the device would delete the message automatically and it would cause it to behave the same way. However, it's most likely it was just AIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 02:23 PM
    Aim is probably one of the most goofy instant message clients for RIM. Its the nicest AIM version for mobile out there but it definitely has strange issues.

If you compare it to the other aim clients that rim creates.
    05-29-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD