Anyone else wake up to find there Storm frozen this mourning? Mine, my wife, her mother, and my dad... I don't personally know any other storm owners... all woke up this mourning to find the storm in a frozen state and needed to pull the battery to fix it? all of us also have the new OS that Verizon just released.
    06-08-09 01:59 PM
    That's pretty freaky!
    06-08-09 02:17 PM
    Mine worked [surprisingly] fine this morning. Did you wake up in the Twilight Zone?
    06-08-09 02:17 PM
    That's weird. A few days ago my alarm went off and before I even touched the phone, when I want to turn off the alarm, the phone crashed and rebooted itself. Nothing really like your situation though...
    06-08-09 02:27 PM
    I found mine like that too this morning. I opened the freezer and sure enough it was frozen.

I guess I won't leave it in the freezer overnight ever again.
    06-08-09 02:35 PM
    I have found what I think to be the source of the problem... All of us have recently purchased the same travel charger from the same online retailer. If I plug my phone into it, it will charge, but it freezes the phone up. I have no Idea why it is doing this? I have purchased many chargers from the same retailer and never had a problem with them before. What would cause my phone to freeze up when plugged into a charger?
    06-09-09 06:22 AM
    Not sure what causes it, but i bought a cheap one from an online retailer and it does that too.
    06-09-09 07:50 AM
    improper voltage regulation can cause that. ALWAYS get the OEM charger. It's ok to get a computer to phone USB cord from anywhere, but for the charger ALWAYS get OEM, or make sure the voltage is the same as the OEM.

EDIT: You probably have not done any permanent damage at this point and you might get lucky, BUT I suggest you stop using those chargers.
    06-09-09 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD