Greetings,

I've been trying to identify what specifically the Storm wants you to do in order to pull up the full menu where you can Email or Call a person who sent you an SMS.

I've tried touching the following parts of the screen (then pressing "menu") with random results:

Name
    "Callback Number"
    Whitespace next to, above and below message and sender information
    Holding button down and then clicking on menu (worked the first few times consistently, then stopped)
    Exited out and went back in to message (thought maybe bug only made it work first time you hit menu)

Sometimes the menu pops up from the middle of the screen. But rarely.

As you can see from the attached pictures, when pressing the menu, sometimes the "Call/Email" option shows, sometimes not (I blurred out the name but you can see the differences).

I'm attaching three pictures so you can see the three different versions of the menu. I've carefully watched where I am clicking and I am not seeing any consistency in where I click versus what menu appears.

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am running latest builds and also did a battery pull.
    Last edited by mystic_rhythm; 11-25-08 at 01:52 PM.
    11-25-08 01:48 PM
    Hey Mystic... i've been trying to fix this for 2 days now. Here is my thread. Maybe some of this info can help you even though it certainly has not helped me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sms...estion-102708/
    11-25-08 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD