So i was thinking and talking with a fellow BB user. He's a little paranoid but the BB is made to be secure right? well is signing up for things liek smartguard and other "security" or fun aplications where you have to give your phone information out actually safe. isnt it defeating the purpose of BB's security? when they track your phone or allow you to destroy it via another computer when lost isnt that being a bit risky? there is always another person in the company or in control of the "company" so why give out the info? is there a way to guarentee the security of the phone?
    05-19-09 01:25 PM
    wow...if you are that paranoid then why don't you worry about the RIM employees that have access to the BB servers that have access to everyones personal BB info?

ps - Big brother may be watching you!
    05-19-09 02:04 PM
    put your tin foil hat back on man...

Your fine.
    05-19-09 02:16 PM
    no it was a debatable question between me and another BB user. I said the same thing to him about people checking on him but do ask urself. BB is about security right, is your security (location) or information comprimised by giving these details to outside companies? i personally can care less as long as my phone works and does what i want it to do
    05-19-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD