i wake up each morning and my Wireless Network is Active, but I'm not receiving any info, nor able to send. I have bars, but nothing comes in or out. I have to uncheck Wireless Network, and check it again, then it works. I also notice the reception bars tend to go to none, and then back up to regular quite often. Anyone else experiencing any of these problems. And yes I've already done a *228 opt 2 recently.

P.S. I do have QuickPull set for 2:15am everyday, but I received a phone call at 4am, and was able to send a text around 8:44am. Then when i sent a BBM to someone, it didn't go through at 11:30am.
    Last edited by summerfish; 07-05-09 at 02:01 PM.
    07-05-09 01:51 PM
    What is your display showing? 1XEV, 1xev, 1X, 1x

If your signal bar is showing 1-5 bars and your in 1x, or 1X you should be able to still receive calls but no data. You could be in an area with very little data coverage. Im in that situation where I live. Im lucky to see 1xev when im out in the drive way but inside my house I get almost no signal at all.
    07-05-09 02:13 PM
    Before I do my steps, it shows 1xev, but after 1XEV. I live in an area that is good. Had the dare for a while and always at least 3 bars strong. They're both rA, so that shouldn't matter.

P.S. I've had many other phones too over the past many years with EVDO on them and never had problems.
    07-05-09 02:22 PM
    Before I do my steps, it shows 1xev, but after 1XEV. I live in an area that is good. Had the dare for a while and always at least 3 bars strong. They're both rA, so that shouldn't matter.

P.S. I've had many other phones too over the past many years with EVDO on them and never had problems.

what os are you using? I know there have been some people that have had issues with the .148 radio code and some have not. I for one think .148 has been the best one for me.
    07-05-09 02:50 PM
    I have .148
    07-05-09 03:29 PM
    not sure what to tell you. If youve never had issues before with other VZW phones than it could be your storms hardware. You might call tech support or go into a store. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.
    07-05-09 03:35 PM
    No drama. Wasn't sure if it was a known issue or not. Thanks!
    07-05-09 04:30 PM
    @summerfish this IS a known problem. Please see comments from Taterfry and also my second post in this thread.
    07-05-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD