Other than not being able to change your plan for 6 months after purchase, is there a down side to purchasing from them?

Storms seem to be sold out every where but a friend of mine just purchased a Storm from Wirefly for 149.99.... He did it by phone and was told they indeed have them in stock and he will have his phone by Tuesday.....?

Any reason why its not a good idea to deal with this company?

I have never dealt with them directly so I was hoping to get some feedback here.
    11-22-08 12:56 PM
    A lil while ago a couple people said they both had fine purchases from wirefly. I am keepin them on my list in case best buy doesnt come through.
    11-22-08 01:11 PM
    I ordered from them 11/19 and was told the phone would ship Friday and be here Monday. Friday I got an email saying they were sold out but they would have more in late Friday, to late to ship but I would have it no later than Tuesday. I'll believe it when I see it.
    11-22-08 01:13 PM
    Yeah, nothing wrong with purchasing from them. I've personally bought a phone from them. (My first BB a couple years ago; the 8700g) I recommended to a friend of mine also who ordered the Tmobile Dash from them. No problems at all. You should go for it.
    11-22-08 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD