You keep saying this, but when will it happen?
    I think he needs to post a link since this is conflicting information of what we have all heard. He states in his AT&T questions thread that any conflicting info needs a link to support it. So....where's the link?
    10-17-08 11:44 AM
    He never said he had a date. But if your question is will a 9500 make it to att the answer is yes. That's from various *highly* reputable people here on CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 12:02 PM
    Anyone know if I get CS to agree to allow me to purchase a Strom early in my contract for the 2 year price (as long as I extend my contract by 2 yrs) can they mark that on my account so I can purchase it at that price in the store?
    10-17-08 12:05 PM
    I'll try to get one any way I can. I'm not going to risk it being out at the store so probably online.
    10-17-08 12:22 PM
    He never said he had a date. But if your question is will a 9500 make it to att the answer is yes. That's from various *highly* reputable people here on CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And where is their proof? All I've heard is crys of NDA. I'll believe it when I see it. Just because someone posts it doesn't mean its true...look at the 800 (well exaggerated) release dates given for the Sprint 8330....

But anyway...back on topic...
    10-17-08 02:55 PM
    You guys are talking like its actually coming online/telesales on nov 3rd. I havent heard anything official, you sure?
    10-17-08 03:04 PM
    I cannot believe these "I heard" threads are getting so long.

P.S. I heard it's coming out "in the fall."

I mean, no one really knows, so why are we speculating?

P.S.S. I think it's coming around Thanksgiving.

So, all this idle speculation is just turning me off... I don't even want the phone now.

P.S.S.S. Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.

That is all.
    10-17-08 03:19 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD