I just upgraded my account since the blackberries are buy one get one free right now, so I am selling my spare storm. I sold my curve after wiping the handheld and the emails were still on them and I had to give the new owner my email info to delete it, which meant I had to quit using my email account and make a new one. I don't want to do that this time. I deleted them before I wiped the handheld and after I restarted the phone I didn't see the emails, but I didn't on the curve either yet they were still there. Does anyone know if I did the correct thing to permanantly remove the email addresses? Thanks.
    08-31-09 09:47 AM
    Technically if you wipe they should be off of the phone. To get them back you would need to register your pin with the network and receive service books for them. So to make sure they don't show up make sure your pin isn't affiliated with them. So although they aren't on there now when you receive the service books your email will return.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 10:01 AM
    make sure you're removing you're device from you're BIS account online, not sure of the website for Verizon, do this and then wipe it to be double sure (if you're going to another BB swap your BIS to that one.)
    08-31-09 10:03 AM
    If you wipe everything on your phone will delete except for watever is on a media card and unless you make a backup...
    08-31-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD