Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    kie swear!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Will we see a Bold-sized CDMA Berry?

Does anyone think we'll ever get a CDMA (Verizon) Blackberry with the same size and measurements (phone size, screen size, keyboard size) as the Bold???

I'm due for an upgrade in January (love my Storm, so I see no reason to purchase Storm 2) and I'm just hoping for a whisper of something along the lines of the Bold for Verizon before that time. If not, I'll prolly get the Tour. If so, i'll be holding off until that device is released!
    DARE TO BE BOLD

Visit SportPolitics! Follow iSportPolitics on Twitter! XBox Live Gamertag: Shaydakiss23

have you even looked at the tour....
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    kie swear!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Of course. In store, read every review, peeped a many youtube video. The Tour is bigger than the Curve yet still much smaller than the Bold. Screen size is smaller. Keyboard is smaller. Phone measurements are smaller. I know all about the Tour, and as far as size goes, its no Blackberry Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

they are almost identical...maybe 2mm here and there different is all. Screen is better on the tour than the bold.

Check out the comparison here
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by howarmat View Post
    Screen is better on the tour than the bold.
    That is purely subjective... based on the fact that it is 10% smaller, I say the Tour is the big loser in that category. It may have slightly better contrast, but if its too small to comfortably browse the web, its a big waste.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by howarmat View Post
    have you even looked at the tour....
    The tour is a lot smaller than the bold

CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    kie swear!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGold View Post
    The tour is a lot smaller than the bold

Yea the Tour is a lot smaller. And the size of the screen is much more noticeable than the quality differences in the 2 screens. I just feel that each carrier should have devices in each size category.

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    yep

I hate the buttons on the tour, versus the button on the bold, which I love.