i hate this phone, i want to trade it for the tour, does anyone know if they will accept the trade? its my 3rd phone, and the things just a piece of junk still even with all the upgrades
    07-15-09 06:07 PM
    Seems like some people are having success trading in their Storms here:
    forums.crackberry.com/f86/verizon-replacing-my-storm-tour-268299/index2.html

Might be worth checking out.
    07-15-09 06:15 PM
    My local V store said they would. I've returned many Storms and been in for "service" many times. The last time I went in they said they wouldn't exchange my Storm for another Storm. I've returned/exchanged to many or something to that effect. They said they would exchange my storm for a equal phone, which at the time nothing tripped my trigger. They did end up giving me another Storm though, I insisted. I asked about the Tour which wasn't out yet, they said if I continue to have Storm issues, bring it back and they'll give me a Tour instead. I havn't taken them up on it, my Storm is running decent, if there are issues I can fix them with help here. But, if I do come across a issue that can't be fixed with help from the CB folks I will go back to The V store and exchange for the Tour.

One thing I can say about Verizon...I've had great customer service. Verizon in Monticello, MN...excellent!!
    07-15-09 07:41 PM
    It seems like corporate stores can make some decisions at the store level. I've heard some stores taking a trade-in and some not. It is solely up to the store (or the store manager) and I believe they'll put the trade-in in a form of bill credit. So be nice and be good looking, then you probably have a shot.
    07-15-09 08:12 PM
    On the other hand, I've heard of people getting a different phone after their 3rd exchange. I guess you could try getting another exchange and if that one doesn't work the way it's supposed to, or you're not satisfied, you may be able to get the Tour instead.
    07-15-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD