Ordered the Innocase 360 on May 26th. It didn't ship until the 28th, 2 days later. I paid a little extra for FedEx, and it was supposed to be here today. Sure enough, from TX to FL, it somehow is now in TN.

I will NEVER buy from Seidio again
    06-02-09 03:06 PM
    The 26th was the day after a US holiday, so I would expect shipping to be a bit delayed. As for the shipment being in Tennesee how is that the fault of the seller? that sounds more like a fedex srew up to me. Just my 2 cents
    06-02-09 03:19 PM
    FYI, everything FedEx goes through Memphis. It's how they've been doing things for years.
    06-02-09 03:20 PM
    Ordered the Innocase 360 on May 26th. It didn't ship until the 28th, 2 days later. I paid a little extra for FedEx, and it was supposed to be here today. Sure enough, from TX to FL, it somehow is now in TN.

Maybe it's a FedEx problem and not a Seidio problem? 2 days to process an order is not ridiculous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 03:20 PM
    Shipments from large couriers such as FedEx or UPS aren't necessarily delivered directly from origin to destination. They usually travel via processing centers located in different parts of the country. This one happens to pass through a processing center located in Tennessee and is surely on its way to you.

Seidio isn't to blame. Nor anyone really.

Also, did you choose your shipment to arrive before 10:30am or end of day?
    Last edited by xeroslash; 06-02-09 at 03:26 PM.
    06-02-09 03:22 PM
    Maybe it's a FedEx problem and not a Seidio problem? 2 days to process an order is not ridiculous.

2 days is crazy. ****, CB has my order processed within 24 hours!
    06-02-09 03:45 PM
    I chose my shipment to arrive by EOD today. It is now in Memphis and probably won't get here until Thursday
    06-02-09 03:46 PM
    awwww he has to wait a few days Q_Q

Move on and wait for ur case to come
    06-02-09 04:00 PM
    LOL, your first mistake was requesting FedEx. They have "f'd" up so many times for me that now that if an online store doesn't offer any other shipping options, I won't buy from them unless I can't get whatever it is somewhere else.

Also, keep in mind that while your case did not actually ship for two days it may have been given to FedEx the day before and it just didn't go anywhere until the next day. Still, I consider 24-48 hours the norm for any company to ship something that is in stock.
    06-02-09 04:20 PM
    Yep. FedEx sucks. They can't seem to get my packages to my door. Usually they end up and the neighbors house a block away.
    06-02-09 07:31 PM
    From Seidio's website: Packages are processed within 1-2 business days (weekends and holidays excluded) of the order being placed. We ship around the world* via FedEx** and the US Postal Service***. Please note that orders placed outside of normal business hours will not be processed until the next business day.

Did you place the order during or after business hours? Assume it was during. If they shipped on 5/28, they complied with their policy. If you processed after business hours, they had the next 2 business days to process it....until 5/29.

Put all that aside. Assume for a moment it arrives on Thursday, two days "late." You paid for Tuesday. Everone understands this. Now, on Friday, call Seidio or send them an email to explain your situation and anger. Based on my experience, they will come through for you....possibly refunding the shipping cost. I'm confident they will make the situation right.

P.S. Putting aside your anger in not getting what you paid for (fast shipping), how long have you had your Storm? Weeks? Months? If you''ve had it for a while, why was it absolutely essential that you have the case by Tuesday, given that it has not had a Seidio case since you bought it?
    06-03-09 07:51 AM
    Never had a problem with Seidio or the shipping from them. My advice would be to call them If it's really something on their end, they could work something out and refund shipping cost, something.

But I find that really unlikely.
    06-03-09 07:53 AM

good for you. guess what, sometimes it takes a day or two to ship.
    06-03-09 08:14 AM
    FYI, everything FedEx goes through Memphis. It's how they've been doing things for years.
    Spilt hairs but everything does NOT go through Memphis. Memphis is their headquarters and a Major hub along with Indianapolis and One in Texas. Yes his package went though Memphis because Florida is in the Memphis HUB region unless of course he lived in the Indianapolis HUB Pattern......

Former FedEx Employee.....
    06-03-09 08:24 AM
    Case came in...

New problem, can't hit the close button...
    06-03-09 12:45 PM
    Case came in...

New problem, can't hit the close button...
    Now blame seido for making a disfunctional case!!!!!!!!!
    06-03-09 02:32 PM
    Seriously, 2 freaking days late? Life must be pretty nice when this is all you have to complain about. People are homeless, unemployed and sick, yet this guy is all pissed off his cellular phone case hasn't arrived yet.

Get a life.
    I'm tempted to agree with you, but I think he's annoyed because he paid for it to come sooner.

I think you'd be a bit irate if you deliberately paid extra for an item to arrive early and then it just pootled through your letterbox several days later than that.
    06-09-09 09:54 AM
    I'm tempted to agree with you, but I think he's annoyed because he paid for it to come sooner.

I think you'd be a bit irate if you deliberately paid extra for an item to arrive early and then it just pootled through your letterbox several days later than that.
    Same thing happened to me when I ordered a case from Seidio. Paid extra to get it here before leaving for a trip and it arrived four days after it was supposed to be here. Since I was out of town, it sat on my front porch for a week and a half.
    06-09-09 10:42 AM

Seidio biggest issue is that they are unable to process and ship orders in a timely fashion. I dont know why, but it usually takes two to three days for something to ship. As far as once it shipped and fed ex not delivering it on time, I hardly see how thats Seidio's fault.
    06-09-09 02:05 PM
    Really? So if you wanted a package to go to wisconsin and you were in minnesota it would have to go through TN first?
    06-10-09 03:55 PM
    Seriously, 2 freaking days late? Life must be pretty nice when this is all you have to complain about. People are homeless, unemployed and sick, yet this guy is all pissed off his cellular phone case hasn't arrived yet.

Get a life.
    lmfaoo thats pretty funnyy
    & trueee
    06-10-09 04:08 PM
    Spilt hairs but everything does NOT go through Memphis. Memphis is their headquarters and a Major hub along with Indianapolis and One in Texas. Yes his package went though Memphis because Florida is in the Memphis HUB region unless of course he lived in the Indianapolis HUB Pattern......

Former FedEx Employee.....
    Really? So if you wanted a package to go to wisconsin and you were in minnesota it would have to go through TN first?

OK, so according to spaciorek, it would probably go through Indy instead. But my point is that it will always go through a hub to get to the destination. Seems like a lot of wasted energy, but it's what FedEx has been doing for quite some time. Still doesn't make any sense to me though.
    06-10-09 04:08 PM
    I won't do Seidio again because their cradle broke six weeks after I got it. Yes, I dropped it from three inches above the desk - but I dropped a laptop from 12 inches once and had no issues. I'm back to living without a case and I like the phone better.
    06-10-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD