I think id like to wait to see some reviews first. It probably wont stop me from buying it even with bugs, but id like to know what im getting into lol

anyone else gonna give it a few days? or is everyone jumping right now?
    11-13-08 10:23 PM
    YEAHRIGHT!!!

I'm sold... hook, line and sinker. What HTML browser alternative do I have on Verizon??
    11-13-08 10:25 PM
    I'm goin for it on the 21st. All the reviews I've seen so far make it sound awesome and since the software has been updated since then, well, it makes me very optimistic.
    11-13-08 10:26 PM
    I am eligible for NE2 in January. I will wait until then. That should be plenty of time for real user reviews (not like the ones on CNET), and for the euphoria to die down some.
    11-13-08 10:27 PM
    I'm goin for it on the 21st. All the reviews I've seen so far make it sound awesome and since the software has been updated since then, well, it makes me very optimistic.
    it doesnt make you wonder why the would send outdated devices to the shows and events?

i think id like to see some real customers without having to prefix their reviews with "let me just say i was warned this OS is old, and the phone was man-handled"
    11-13-08 10:29 PM
    anyone else gonna give it a few days?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA - That's a good one!

Oh, you were serious. Sorry.
    11-13-08 10:29 PM
    it doesnt make you wonder why the would send outdated devices to the shows and events?

i think id like to see some real customers without having to prefix their reviews with "let me just say i was warned this OS is old, and the phone was man-handled"
    Haha, that's a very good point.
    I've been waiting so long I think I'm gonna take my chances. Here's hoping for the best!
    11-13-08 10:31 PM
    I'm already on line. Oh wait - it's not tomorrow - it's NEXT Friday. Hello Domino's. . LOL
    11-13-08 10:31 PM
    well with all the videos out on the internet and seeing the thing at this point.. im pretty confident it wont flop hopefully they have a working version that i can put my hands in on walking in the store but even if they dont... it would be incredibly hard for me to walk out without one haha
    11-13-08 11:34 PM
    I don't have a problem man handling my storm..heh. But seriously, my NE2 is tomorrow (i'm pacific), and I'm still gonna be waiting a couple weeks after it comes out to get it. I'm sure there will be plenty of reviews out by then. But no matter what, I'm gonna get this thing.
    11-14-08 12:10 AM
    I gota put my hands on one first. You know how picky I can be. I made the mistake of thinking the Curve was going to be a good/quality BB. I returned it within 2 days due to quality issues with it.
    11-14-08 12:21 AM
    My plan: Go in at store opening, have rep put phone aside for me, test phone (at least in the parts that will be getting major use by me) for 15-30 minutes, buy phone (I'm that confident that I'll like it).
    11-14-08 12:31 AM
    I'm definitely going to mess with it as soon as it comes out to stores, but I'll wait till june (yeah I know, that's a lot of willpower) There's a good chance that the Storm will have a few bugs and/or flaws, so I'll wait until RIM takes care of it. Also the app store won't appear until march, so I'll get a good 3 months worth of apps for the Storm that I wanna get

This happens all the time. Pre-production models are shown and demoed before launch; production models are, well, produced and sold at launch.
    All ready have it on it's way to me, in my dreams that is.....
    11-14-08 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD