So, when I'm at home, my memory leak is pretty slow (for me), maybe 1.5 MB and hour. But when I'm at work, about 25 miles away (but still in very good coverage), the rate increases to like 4 or 5 MB and hour. And after an initial reboot at work, I'll loose 12 to 15 MB in the first 30 minutes...but not so at home.

No significant change in coverage...I might use the phone a little more at work but not too much... I'm a firefighter, so I'm at work for 48 hours, then off for 96 hours, so it's not just a transient thing for the day...

I'm baffled. Anyone...?
    05-25-09 05:30 PM
    Umm...That is a good question. Are you sure it would not be just coincidence? The only thing I can figure is its an application tied into the GPS. That is the only reason I can figure memory would be tied into location. Is BBMaps active?
    05-25-09 05:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure.... I don't use BBMaps, I use GoogleMaps, but they're all closed via menu regardless. My performance just seems to be better at home all around. Better battery, better memory. I can buy the battery difference because I think I'm in a whole different coverage area at home, but I just don't understand the memory thing.

I just started using meterberry, so I think I've kind of reinforced to myself that there is a definite difference.
    05-25-09 05:44 PM
    Likely due 2 variation in usage. Small tho...don't worry about.
    05-25-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD