hey all, first off, my storm 9530 will not go into landscape mode when texting, am i missing a setting. i have been through the options but cant seem to figure it out. second, is the limit for sending an MMS(video msg) 20 seconds. i thougt it would be longer or am i missing something. thanks
    08-18-09 07:25 PM
    Do you have an app that prevents the accelerometer from switching to landscape view (I think there was one called "nevertilt"...or something like that)

I think the limit is 60 seconds...but can also depend on the size of the file. If you're using a higer resolution it may cut out earlier (I think the file size limit with VZW is 500KB...?)
    08-18-09 10:05 PM
    Also make sure your storm is perpendicular to the floor. Sometimes if your storm is on an angle the accelerometer wont kick in.
    08-18-09 10:14 PM
    If that doesn't work give your Storm a good shake, and it should work after that, sounds crazy, but it has worked for me.
    08-18-09 10:47 PM
    well the landscape mode seems to be working now. as for the MMS limit i can only record 23sec tops and the size of the file is only 37kb, this is in MMS video mode.
    08-19-09 12:37 PM
    well the landscape mode seems to be working now. as for the MMS limit i can only record 23sec tops and the size of the file is only 37kb, this is in MMS video mode.
    that's about right...the MMS is limited in both time and/or size, whatever hits the limit first will prevent more recording...
    08-19-09 05:03 PM
    thanks guys
    08-20-09 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD