About every other day, upon receiving an sms, the phone reboots itself. No other time except after the sms tone goes off, bam, reboots. This particular handset i've had for over a month problem free and now out the blue its doing this. On .75. Anyyyy clue whats wrong with this thing?
    02-06-09 04:02 PM
    i call hacks
    02-06-09 04:15 PM
    got to be a faulty phone try re-installing OS (maybe upgrade to a new one at same time???) use this guide if needed to upgrade OS Upgrade Your OS If that fails a replacement is a definite must
    02-06-09 04:21 PM
    Mine was working pretty flawlessly as far as rebooting goes for the first month. Then one day is rebooted like 3 times, again a couple days later. Now it's ok again. I did remove a couple third party apps. Which ones you running? I still get an occassional reboot, rare that I see. No idea what causes it. Weird that it's so sporadic. Waiting for an official release OS.
    02-06-09 04:26 PM
    3rd party apps im using are jabplite vznavigator flickr facebook myspace but i've always been using these apps so why its choosing now to start acting up i dunno. w/e i can deal with it for now
    02-06-09 09:03 PM
    Change ringtone associated with SMS. Could be a corrupt ringer file doing it.
    02-06-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD