Why does the call log on the storm have to be locked in the portrait mode??!?!?!!?!?

It is sooooo annoying that every time your holding landscape and want to see the call log you have to hold in portrait. I understand some of you may say "how difficult is it to just turn your phone" blah blah blah but its the principle that there is absolutely NO purpose in having it locked to portrait.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make it work in landscape in future OS!!!!

P.S. I know there's others that feel the exact same!
    12-30-08 11:08 AM
    Why does the call log on the storm have to be locked in the portrait mode??!?!?!!?!?

It is sooooo annoying that every time your holding landscape and want to see the call log you have to hold in portrait. I understand some of you may say "how difficult is it to just turn your phone" blah blah blah but its the principle that there is absolutely NO purpose in having it locked to portrait.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make it work in landscape in future OS!!!!

P.S. I know there's others that feel the exact same!
    I would have to aggree on this, but whats the point of being able to "dial" calls in landscape? you are just going to have to turn the phone to portrait anyways.
    Another note to aggure is why cant you view it in portrait upside down? Because point be said, people will put the phone next to there ear the wrong way!
    Last edited by Xdreamer; 12-30-08 at 11:17 AM.
    12-30-08 11:13 AM
    Personally, I would like to see other things fixed before this. The phone doesnt work in landscape either.
    12-30-08 11:15 AM
    Me too. This is slightly annoyng but not as annoying as some other things.
    12-30-08 11:17 AM
    Amen! Fix my BT audio issue before this. (LOL)
    12-30-08 11:46 AM
    No, this is by far the most annoying to me. To each his own, but this just annoys me. Who said I have to turn the phone to portrait? What if I talk on speakerphone? or I'm connected to bluetooth via my car?

This NEEDS to be fixed.
    12-30-08 01:14 PM
    I dont see the big deal its not hindering you from doing the things you need to do, its not stopping speakerphone or bluetooth from working
    12-30-08 01:28 PM
    OK OK - you win OP.

12-30-08 01:32 PM
    OK OK - you win OP.

I totally agree with the OP. I use my BT a lot while my phone is charging on my desk (b/c the battery doesn't last for sh*t) Why do I have to lie on my side to read my phone list, or take the phone off the charger to use it? Completely ridiculous! I completely agree!
    12-30-08 01:41 PM
    there is a way to view the call log in landscape...go to your messages folder and click menu, then view folder, then click phone call logs and there ya go...your call logs in landscape. Granted its a few steps just to get it but it still works in landscape
    12-30-08 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD