The "i"-is great and likely better than the storm

The "phone" part just isn't...the phone is the most important part and I cant deal with dropped calls, static calls, and a spotty 3G network

therefore, since this is a phone first, the storm easily wins

And yes, i did search the threads and read the reviews-few people have addressed this part, the most fundamental of things
    11-20-08 10:59 AM
    yup... and ...???
    11-20-08 11:00 AM
    "the phone is the most important part and I cant deal with dropped calls, static calls, and a spotty 3G network"

Doesnt this describe ATT and your saying the iphone wins lol
    11-20-08 11:01 AM
    The "i"-is great and likely better than the storm

The "phone" part just isn't...the phone is the most important part and I cant deal with dropped calls, static calls, and a spotty 3G network

therefore, since this is a phone first, the storm easily wins

And yes, i did search the threads and read the reviews-few people have addressed this part, the most fundamental of things
    AMEN, I have Sprint now so I know all too much about bad phone service.
    11-20-08 11:18 AM
    wait, it makes calls?
    11-20-08 11:20 AM
    lol the phone isn't being discussed because this is coming out on VZW, a network that has NONE of the issues your described. Blackberry's work just fine as phones, so why the need to address it, when it doesnt serve any other purpose than to continue to show the iPhone up?
    Last edited by CrackisWackBerryisNOT; 11-20-08 at 11:49 AM.
    11-20-08 11:39 AM
    i think ive read 1 review that had 1 sentence regarding the phone portion of this device... It was probably the most positive part of the entire review.
    11-20-08 11:45 AM
    Because everything can make a call. You buy this phone MOSTLY for the other stuff it does.
    11-20-08 11:52 AM
    I made a test call with it yesterday, the sound was crystal clear (I can't compare it to an iPhone because there is never service in the Apple store at the mall lol) and my friend could hear me loud in clear in a very crowded and noise Vzw store.

Nobody talks about call quality because we all expect it to be the best, Vzw doesnt need to advertise it anymore like ATT tries to.
    11-20-08 11:57 AM
    wait, it makes calls?
    hahaha line of the day
    11-20-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD