the ringtone stop when you pull it out of the holster ? i have the bb oem holster with the sleep magnet if that makes any difference. have some cool ringtones and it sucks cuz people wanna hear them and the moment i pull the phone out, the sound stops !! please tell me its just a setting i can change thanks for any help
    05-30-09 08:29 PM
    Sound > set ring tones > in and out of holster > set to in and out.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-30-09 09:25 PM
    the ringtone stop when you pull it out of the holster ? i have the bb oem holster with the sleep magnet if that makes any difference. have some cool ringtones and it sucks cuz people wanna hear them and the moment i pull the phone out, the sound stops !! please tell me its just a setting i can change thanks for any help
    I also bought the magnet holster from the VzW store. All I need to set is:
    Sound --> Set Ring Tone/Alert --> Phone,
    set "Sound in holster" = Yes

When I pull my Storm out of the holster, the ring tone never stop.

Hope this helps.
    05-30-09 09:39 PM
    Sound > set ring tones > in and out of holster > set to in and out.

cant find the "in and out of holster" on my phone

I also bought the magnet holster from the VzW store. All I need to set is:
    Sound --> Set Ring Tone/Alert --> Phone,
    set "Sound in holster" = Yes

When I pull my Storm out of the holster, the ring tone never stop.

Hope this helps.
    thats what i have mine set too and as soon as i pull the phone out, the tone stops !! any other suggestions that you might have would be appreciated
    05-31-09 08:59 PM
    Sounds-set ring tones and alerts-phone-sound in holster should be there
    05-31-09 09:13 PM
    Sounds-set ring tones and alerts-phone-sound in holster should be there
    yes, i can get there, but the actual setting he mentioned "in and out of holster" i dont see. only options it gives me is off or on . i'm running .75 if that makes a difference. thanks for your help though
    05-31-09 10:14 PM
    jjfan, once you pull it out, just wait a moment... the ringtone will start to play again. If you have it set to vibe first, you will notice a longer delay before it starts again... but no worries, it WILL start again.
    06-01-09 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD