for any microsoft accounts (msn, hotmail, officelive), you have to re-verify your password periodically. log in to the blackberry internet service site to do this...

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en
    12-24-08 04:13 PM
    it keeps saying i need to check my information and try again....i even said i forgot my password so that it would send me it so i could verify that i wasnt mistaken, and it was the password that i had been putting in.....really starting to irk me....i have christmas pics on my phone that i am trying to email to family and cannot......
    12-24-08 04:17 PM
    it keeps saying i need to check my information and try again....i even said i forgot my password so that it would send me it so i could verify that i wasnt mistaken, and it was the password that i had been putting in.....really starting to irk me....i have christmas pics on my phone that i am trying to email to family and cannot......
    I had this same problem with my MSN account. What i did was delete it completely and re-set up that account and it worked flawlessly. Try that and see if it works for you.
    12-24-08 06:07 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD