What time are you getting in line? And which store? I think I'll be at 17th & market.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 11:04 AM
    I was planning on just walking down there around 9 or 10. I figure if I can get one, cool, but if not, no big deal. I don't really want to stand in line for hours or anything. Have you talked to them about availability yet?
    11-19-08 11:45 AM
    Haha I was planning on getting there at like 5:30. They're opening at 7. She said that they should be getting plenty in, but I'm hearing all around that stores are going to sell out quickly and I don't think I can handle not getting it on Friday.

I don't know. I'm worried about two things: 1. That full retail will be too high. (I'm hoping that leaked document was correct at $499). 2. That they're only going to give to new lines & upgrades.

She did say they would be selling them at full retail, but we know how reliable they can be.

I'll give them one last call tomorrow to clarify everything, maybe get a better estimate on availability, too.

11-19-08 12:30 PM
    Haha I was planning on getting there at like 5:30. They're opening at 7. She said that they should be getting plenty in, but I'm hearing all around that stores are going to sell out quickly and I don't think I can handle not getting it on Friday.

I don't know. I'm worried about two things: 1. That full retail will be too high. (I'm hoping that leaked document was correct at $499). 2. That they're only going to give to new lines & upgrades.

She did say they would be selling them at full retail, but we know how reliable they can be.

I'll give them one last call tomorrow to clarify everything, maybe get a better estimate on availability, too.

I think you'll be ok with the full retail price. Best Buy is selling at a full retail price of $529, and they typically mark-up the price a bit higher than what a Verizon corp store would charge.
    11-19-08 01:07 PM
    save a place for me ill be down there early as ****!
    11-20-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD