I'm in KC myself. I was going to go to the one down the street from me (Barry Rd.) but figured instead I'll head down to Lee's Summit area (either the one on Chipman or the Blue Springs area) around 6. They are supposed to open a hour early (8am).

So I'll be getting my Storm, heading over to the girlfriends house picking her up and heading out of town to go see NiN. She'll have to drive though so I can play with my new Storm
    11-18-08 10:37 AM
    Middletown, CT around 8ish
    11-18-08 11:08 AM
    Pittsburgh... 8am
    11-18-08 12:38 PM
    just got off the phone with Best Buy and have my appointment scheduled for pick up at 10 AM when the doors open!

hallelujah for not having to wait in a long line! although i'm sure some, or hopefully most of you people waiting in line at your local verizon stores will have had your phone for a few hours before i get mine.

i really just don't want to stand/sit in the cold snow for a few hours just to get the phone when all i had to do was pre-order with Best Buy and I can walk right in and get it.
    11-18-08 01:20 PM
    just got off the phone with Best Buy and have my appointment scheduled for pick up at 10 AM when the doors open!

hallelujah for not having to wait in a long line! although i'm sure some, or hopefully most of you people waiting in line at your local verizon stores will have had your phone for a few hours before i get mine.

i really just don't want to stand/sit in the cold snow for a few hours just to get the phone when all i had to do was pre-order with Best Buy and I can walk right in and get it.

BestBuy won't have them until sunday

I will be at the verizon in Buffalo, NY @ 6am friday morning
    11-18-08 02:02 PM
    I'll be in line by 8:30 at our local Georgia store. Went by yesterday and was
    told they wouldn't hold one, but that there would be PLENTY in stock. He
    said every single employee was working that day- opening will be the normal
    time at 9am.
    He called today to follow up about a refund on a different account, and
    when I told him I would see him Friday he said he would put one back for me.
    I'm not sure if that was true or not- especially after all of the false info
    we've gotten lately- so I'm going to get there as soon as kids are in school!
    Renee
    11-18-08 02:21 PM
    BestBuy won't have them until sunday
    No, actually, my store will be selling on Friday the 21st, at least to those who pre-ordered (me!).

When I called, he clearly stated that my appointment is scheduled for this Friday, the 21st.
    11-18-08 04:22 PM
    6:00AM at VZW Corp. store, Rochester NY

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 05:15 PM
    10:00 AM appointment at Best Buy!
    11-18-08 05:49 PM
    i'm thinkin 6 or 7am for an 8am opening in fort laud, fl
    I'll be standing in line with you! Which store in Ft Laud? Did you get the call to show up? I did. They only have 30. I did the pre-approval new customer thing and she told me I am one of the 30.
    11-18-08 05:54 PM
    Watchung, NJ store opens at 7 I'll be there probably around 6. I spoke with a rep today and she said that she doesn't believe the store will sell out at all friday, and that if I get there for the opening I'm pretty much guaranteed a phone. I'm only going to get there early so hopefully I be pretty far at the front of the line to get in and out of the store pretty quick.
    11-18-08 06:28 PM
    Damn looks like I am lucky I am going to be at the Pleasant Hill, CA VZW corp store at 6:30 with my starbucks in my car and then get in a line if there is one but from what it looks like on here I might be the only one.
    11-18-08 06:35 PM
162 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD