Sorry guys i didnt make that message too clear. I mean send me your mobile telephone number that way i can research your order and give you a tracking number if there is one posted.
    My mobile number is 773-617-1028. Ordered my phone at around 8:45 am central time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 06:51 PM
    Yeap, just called VZW CS - Still no tracking number on my order which was placed at 3:20am EST, and charged to my card at 9:30am - nearly nine hours ago...

Don't worry they can't take your funds until they ship your package. so your good man
    11-21-08 06:55 PM
    I ordered mine at 6:30 AM EST and got a confirmation by about 9AM. i actually ordered two phones and they have both shipped.
    11-21-08 06:58 PM
    This is what happend to me, order my phone last night @ 1am pst, though it went thru when i checked this morning I had an email saying my cc would not be charge yet because the system did not charge taxes, so it was delayed about 9 hours, call them and got that straight. now when I check the status of my order it says "Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days"
    now does this mean ill get it on monday or tuesday.
    PS> Im from S.cal and ddont have a tracking#.
    11-21-08 06:58 PM
    I ordered through the vip/marketing department at 6:15am cst. received tracking number at 5:07 pm cst. Will be delivered by 7pm 11/25.
    11-21-08 08:56 PM
    Ordered online this morning at approx 7am, got email it was shipped with tracking # just before noon. Good business.
    11-21-08 09:00 PM
    I ordered online at 12:30am PST on 11-21. I got my order confirmation right away, but no tracking number.
    yay! I got my tracking number at 4:12pm PST. Looks like Monday delivery for me.
    11-21-08 09:16 PM
    I ordered online early this morning (Saturday, November 22, 00:25 ET), as an upgrade to my existing Verizon Wireless phone. I got an e-mail confirmation a few minutes later, with a link to an order status web site and an order number. The latest update is:

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

No tracking number, but my credit card has been charged. I'll be watching for the truck next week, and wonder if this is a bit soon, as the Verizon Wireless web site had a December 15 date. But that could have been the outer limit of when they would send it.

Went to the local Verizon Wireless store in Gaithersburg, Maryland to check it out. No lines, no crowding, two sample phones out to play with. Seems pretty good.
    11-22-08 06:28 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD