He did give the Bold a really good review BlackBerry Bold: the five-minute fiddle So he's not a hater.

Why cause he trashed the Storm does that make him an Apple Fan Boy?

So essentially we have Apple Fan boys and Blackberry Buttt Boys

The confusion!!!

I think we should all right a review on him. LOSER!!!
    Umm that would be write
    11-17-08 12:44 AM
    He did give the Bold a really good review BlackBerry Bold: the five-minute fiddle So he's not a hater.

Why cause he trashed the Storm does that make him an Apple Fan Boy?

So essentially we have Apple Fan boys and Blackberry Buttt Boys

The confusion!!!

Umm that would be write
    Notice how it's fine for the Bold to be light in his eyes. I have a feeling he may actually hate VERIZON and not BB.
    11-17-08 12:54 AM
    lol.. blackberry buttt boys ... really ? i like blackberry ***** boys hhahah ... at least we can look at our device and get hard hahah
    11-17-08 12:54 AM
    lol.. blackberry buttt boys ... really ? i like blackberry ***** boys hhahah ... at least we can look at our device and get hard hahah
    umm

....... creeepy ........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 12:57 AM
    cosign on the creepy....yikes.
    11-17-08 01:08 AM
    im sorry.. i .... i just couldn't help it .... lol... ill make sure to laminate my phone so the GAP stays clean hahaahahh wowo..
    11-17-08 01:11 AM
    That was one of the worst reviews I have ever read.
    11-17-08 01:26 AM
    you're getting one pass sooks...lol

and that review was ridiculous, but what do you expect from a "5 min review"...I cant believe he has a whole line of these reviews. Who wants a 5 min review of a phone? Especially a smart phone. Any smart consumer would completely ignore these reviews good or bad.
    11-17-08 01:31 AM
    haha this thread is very amusing

Has anyone read his iPhone review? I wonder if he spent more than 5 mins with that!

If he truly is biased, his iPhone review (or anything Apple) will be filled with luscious praise.

That will determine his worthiness to be on the internet. Its just like editorializing in a news paper. You don't do it! And using the word "sucked" just means he wants to knock the storm of its pedestal. You're gonna have to try harder!

rock on BlackBerry rock on

11-17-08 01:33 AM
    lol. . i have crossed the line .. i am sorry lol
    11-17-08 01:34 AM
    Just another shallow Mac Boy

11-17-08 05:34 AM
    Hooah, that's what I call haterade. I'd like to reiterate the comment I made on the review.
    First impressions count for a lot in your average consumer’s buying process, and I think that’s the real value of the five-minute fiddle series. It might not explore every nook and cranny of the device, or even give the user the full experience that the device has to offer, but the majority of shoppers are going to go with their gut and not read up reviews online. Ben’s series of reviews simply show what those people will walk away with after first trying a device out, although, as ever, your mileage may vary.

In the Storm’s case, I can see how there would be a learning curve for the SurePress touchscreen that not everyone would have the patience to chew through, especially if comparing it to previous iPhone experiences. Of course, this is far from our final word on the Storm - I’ll be getting one next month for an in-depth review, so sit tight.
    I know it's easy to call Ben a fanboy or on some kind of corporate payroll, but as pointed out, he really digs the Bold. Also, try to keep the review in context - "five minute fiddle" really says it all. It isn't "ULTIMATE SUPER-DUPER-END-ALL-BE-ALL REVIEW", it's one man's initial impressions, no more, no less. I'll be doing IntoMobile's full-blown review once it's publicly available in Canada next month, and while it will likely be more favourable than Ben's first look, I have a feeling some of his points will stick.
    11-17-08 11:03 AM
    Hooah, that's what I call haterade. I'd like to reiterate the comment I made on the review.

I know it's easy to call Ben a fanboy or on some kind of corporate payroll, but as pointed out, he really digs the Bold. Also, try to keep the review in context - "five minute fiddle" really says it all. It isn't "ULTIMATE SUPER-DUPER-END-ALL-BE-ALL REVIEW", it's one man's initial impressions, no more, no less. I'll be doing IntoMobile's full-blown review once it's publicly available in Canada next month, and while it will likely be more favourable than Ben's first look, I have a feeling some of his points will stick.
    Yea but his first point on the Bold and Storm are that he likes that the Bold is light....but the Storm is light so it feels cheap? At least be consistent if you're going to be bad.
    11-17-08 11:29 AM
    So I sent him an email and he sent one back. Here is what went down.

My email-

Hey Ben. Your review of the Storm was ridiculous. You should find a new job. Try not to use the word suck in reviews. It sorta discredits you. By the way, you suck.

TJ

His response-

Hey TJ,

Thanks for your opinion, it's great when readers reach out :-)

Ben

LMFAO !!!!!
    11-17-08 11:35 AM

[email protected]

Email him and tell him he's a dork. lol
    LOL he looks like one!
    11-17-08 12:03 PM
    wow lol... for some reason i have an urge to strangle him with a condom ? lol
    11-17-08 12:08 PM
    So he said:

build quality � felt okay in the hand -actually, a bit too light for the size that it is - feels like it should be a bit heavier, like a solid lump of metal, to give that �premium device� aura�
    And yet under Technical Specs we see this:

Weight 4.7 ounces / 133 grams(iphone), 5.5 ounces / 155 grams(Storm)

What a witless tool...
    11-17-08 12:18 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD