I downloaded the quick pull app from BB app store and now my Storm reboots the white screen only with the hour glass in the middle then shuts down and repeats. It just keeps doing it. Is it dead or need to be thrown?????
    05-18-09 10:29 PM
    05-18-09 10:32 PM
    Try a regular battery pull and see what happens.
    05-18-09 10:33 PM
    I was gonna recommend a real battery pull too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 10:35 PM
    i tried a real battery pull nothing happens just keeps reloading
    05-18-09 10:42 PM
    i tried a real battery pull nothing happens just keeps reloading
    In that case, check out post #2 in this thread.
    05-18-09 10:43 PM
    Yeah check out post #2 then. This may sound weird but I had a similar problem with a curve last year. Turned out to be a faulty media card. Just something else to look into. I know the odds of that aren't very good but it can happen. It drove me nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with it but in the end all I had to was pull the media card. That and obviously replace it pdq lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 10:51 PM
    im reloading software atm i tried everything before this and no luck just keeps rebooting hopefully this fixes it
    05-18-09 10:54 PM
    im reloading software atm i tried everything before this and no luck just keeps rebooting hopefully this fixes it
    This should hopefully fix your Storm. When I was messing with hybrid OS' a while back (my first time) I messed up a few things a few times and I've ended up with a Storm that just had a flashing red light, and also what your Storm is doing and reloading the software did the trick for me. Good luck!
    05-18-09 10:56 PM
    Does not look like this is working still stays loading WTF....
    05-18-09 10:58 PM
    Woot 2nd time around reloading OS i got life
    05-18-09 11:07 PM
    Loading an OS takes a while... be patient.

BTW, next time, boot the phone while holding down Menu to trigger a SafeMode startup... could have just been a messed up QuickPull install that did it.
    05-18-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD