Anybody have a white rectangle appear on their storm screen? I have exchanged it and it's happening on the new one as well. What gives? Any ideas?
    12-11-08 09:50 PM
    only happens to mine right after I take a picture...

Any more details on when it happens to yours?
    12-11-08 10:20 PM
    Why did they give you a new device for a rectangle appearing on your storm. it is clearly a software issue and will happen on any storm you get. What did you tell them that they gave you a new one?
    12-11-08 10:39 PM
    It started happening to me after I updated to .75. Seems mostly when I take it out of the clip (sleep) it has a white rectangle across for a second or two then goes away.
    12-11-08 10:43 PM
    It happens to mine. Has happened 3 times in 2 days. Random times. One was when it was idle for a few hours, and it took awhile to wake up. I forget when the other 2 happened, random times.
    12-11-08 10:59 PM
    It happens to me occassionally when I select contacts or mesages from the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 11:02 PM
    Happens to mine once in a while too....to be honest, it was so quick I have thought nothing of it. Nice of VZW to change it out for you though!
    12-11-08 11:04 PM
    Never seen this yet. Using OS .76
    12-11-08 11:10 PM
    this happens to mine, sometimes where the title of things, like SMS and MMS messages on the home screen. or sometimes instead of a white rectangle...it'll be the storm background, it's kinda weird but it doesn't happen enough for me to care.
    12-11-08 11:51 PM
    Anybody have a white rectangle appear on their storm screen? I have exchanged it and it's happening on the new one as well. What gives? Any ideas?
    I just took it to them and told them it did this everynow and then. They checked it and it did it while they were checking it. It happens off and on with various things i do, after i quit the browser, after i wake it up, when i switch from landscape to portrait, etc. I just wanted to see if it was happening to other people and I can connect it to a software glitch that's it or if it was a hardware problem, seems to be software. I am keeping my storm no matter what.
    12-12-08 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD