I was sending a text and my phone just went dead. Now all that comes on is the red LED for maybe 10-15 seconds and then nothing. No white screen or anything. I have tried pulling the battery etc to no avail.

I have had this phone for 3 (#$&( days how the **** is it broke?? Please help I'm stuck at work til 7am tomorro and I dont think ill be able to reinstall the OS here is there any other fix?
    07-28-09 11:04 AM
    After reading around some more i decided to try plugging it into a pc. I dont have the software here nor is it installed on the pc im using. The pc recognized the blackberry and now it is plugged in.

Now the red light is on constantly it no longer is going off after a few seconds. Still a black screen though......

Does this possibly mean that I had a dead battery? Does the BB need to charge for so long before you can turn the screen back on.

Also i was having the issue of putting my charger in and the phone not charging but i resolved that with a batter pull. Maybe the two issues are related?

The whole black screen things really buggin me out. I just got the phone 3 days ago from verizon and i dont want no damn refurb ... gotta call and ask if i bring it in if i will get new one in exchange seeing how its only been 3 days.
    07-28-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD