Where in the **** is the hands on review? I'm going crazy waiting for it.

Also, for yet more anecdotal information, I was told by my local verizon rep that the Storm would be out on Nov. 16. He took my name and number down and said he would call me as soon as it was available. The store is located in Chicago, and is literally 6ft x 6ft x 8ft. He said he would get a very limited supply (I'm guessing like 3).
    10-24-08 02:26 PM
    Anxiously awaiting for Kevins review as well. He had stated in another thread that it was supposed to be early this morning .

Keepin the faith Kevin, I'm sure that you are swamped.
    10-24-08 02:34 PM
    Same thing I've been asking all day. I guess Kevin has a lot to say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 02:35 PM
    I heard he's still checking into the "pron surfing" capabilities of the Storm... so it's still definitely "hands on". lol
    10-24-08 02:47 PM
    I heard he's still checking into the "pron surfing" capabilities of the Storm... so it's still definitely "hands on". lol
    Lmao. I've learned to enjoy your posts.
    10-24-08 02:53 PM
    Lmao. I've learned to enjoy your posts.
    Me too. JRSCCivic98 reminds me so much of my Dad - Loves to get sh*t started, and we love him anyway.
    10-24-08 03:17 PM
    Kevin - can you please give us a sign? Are you out there?

I've got several more hours of a long day here, and if I don't get a chance to read this thing (which I've been waiting on since morning), I might go into withdrawl. In fact, I think I already am.

Just like the Storm, please release it earlier than later, and publish it even with its various bugs.
    10-24-08 05:02 PM
    Haha I know I find myself wondering if a car wreck or something bad happened to him....that would be terrible because we would never see the hands on jk
    10-24-08 05:21 PM
    He's taking a page from RIM and Verizon :P no release date, constant delays Just kidding Kevin! I'm excited to read your version of the hands on! I think a lot of people's buying decisions are going to be based on your first-hand Storm thoughts. I hope you continue to like it as much as you've mentioned before!
    10-24-08 05:36 PM
    Maybe Kevin is working on something super top-secret. Maybe he has a full on video review!!! And a release date announcement!! And its on Monday! The Storm is being released on Monday!!!!

Hmm...
    10-24-08 05:41 PM
    Maybe he is having too much fun playing with it that he forgot to post it!
    10-24-08 05:53 PM
    "I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this and I did need a quick break from the Storm Review I'm working on for y'all to read (it's coming... so have patience and quit sending emails asking when it's getting posted as they're distracting me from writing - I'm not leaving the computer till it's up and done!)"

Posted from Kev on main page under another article, so yes we will get it tonight sometime! =)
    10-24-08 05:57 PM
    dammit. i'm here. put it this way..just the introduction is 1700 words.

give me time. not quitting till it's up. i'm slow though... so will definitely be a few more hours.
    10-24-08 06:18 PM

give me time. not quitting till it's up. i'm slow though... so will definitely be a few more hours.
    Beast. Review sounds pretty in depth and sexy if you ask me.
    10-24-08 06:20 PM

O_o I'm really excited now! I can't wait!!
    10-24-08 06:20 PM
    Beast. Review sounds pretty in depth and sexy if you ask me.
    Mmmm sexy....
    10-24-08 06:21 PM
    .....my finger nails are going to be bitten down to nothing over the next few hours.....
    10-24-08 06:33 PM

Thank you for the dedication. I'm amped about the review!!!
    10-24-08 06:41 PM
    You people are so anxious. Leave the man along.

So exactly how many hours until its up? j/k
    10-24-08 06:55 PM

1700 words?!?!? Frack dat, I can't concentrate that long. Just put up something simple like...

Storm is the roxorz... screen problems fixed.... go buy one!

Then put up a bunch of pics and videos with pron on the Storm.

Disclaimer for the seriously serious: The above post is meant to be a joke.
    10-24-08 06:57 PM
    In your review... I hope you are going to address how RIM re-assigned shortcut keys... e.g., while reading messages, I can press "N" and "P" to move between messages...

Thanks.

-Steven
    10-24-08 07:01 PM
    Also is Pinota Beta going to look better on the storm or my curve?
    10-24-08 07:08 PM
    Also is Pinota Beta going to look better on the storm or my curve?
    I would say the Storm considering the screen is bigger and probably higher resolution.
    10-24-08 07:16 PM
    still going. 3,800 words and counting. half way through the keyboard and quite a ways to go still.

go grab some drinks, watch a movie. but rest assured i'm here working.
    10-24-08 09:30 PM
    still going. 3,800 words and counting. half way through the keyboard and quite a ways to go still.

go grab some drinks, watch a movie. but rest assured i'm here working.
    Lmao dude this thing is gonna keep me occupied til the Storm actually releases.
    10-24-08 09:35 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD