Up until recently, I had an e-mail folder that contained only e-mail messages and had my username as the name of the folder. All of a sudden, it disappeared and my messages folder appeared in its place. Now all messages (including e-mail) show up. Before I had moved he messages folder to a different place because I didn't like it on the home screen and wanted to separate my messages and keep them in their respected folders instead of one conglomerated folder. What happened to my e-mail folder?? I looked in every section and folder to see if I accidentally moved somehow but its gone! Has this happened to anyone else? Was there some recent OS update with this new change?

If not, how do I get my e-mail folder back?
    06-06-10 02:57 AM
    Is it possible that you have hidden the folder that was just your e-mail name? To check that, go to the menu then hit the blackberry key --> show all. If it looks grey, it is just hidden. If not, I would try to re-send your service books by either logging into Verizon's BIS website or going to Setup--> email settings--> log in--> bb key --> service books --> send service books

Did you happen to update your OS recently? I would also try to go into the folder "Messages", then hit the blackberry key --> options --> main message list settings. If you uncheck your e-mail from that list, it will remove your e-mail from the list, you should be able to get it only from that specific e-mail folder (i.e. [email protected] vs. "messages")
    06-07-10 11:34 AM
    Is it possible that you have hidden the folder that was just your e-mail name? To check that, go to the menu then hit the blackberry key --> show all. If it looks grey, it is just hidden. If not, I would try to re-send your service books by either logging into Verizon's BIS website or going to Setup--> email settings--> log in--> bb key --> service books --> send service books

Did you happen to update your OS recently? I would also try to go into the folder "Messages", then hit the blackberry key --> options --> main message list settings. If you uncheck your e-mail from that list, it will remove your e-mail from the list, you should be able to get it only from that specific e-mail folder (i.e. [email protected] vs. "messages")
    you just hit 1000 with that one CD
    06-07-10 12:55 PM
    Are you running any custom themes?
    06-07-10 03:46 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. Turns out the first one you mentioned worked! Another issue I'm having is that I have an AOL account and when I first got the phone, my e-mail folder showed the AOL icon instead of the generic BB e-mail icon (a envelope with a small globe at the bottom). How can I get this back as well? This disappeared LONG before my recent e-mail folder issue.
    06-07-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD