I was checking out a website today and ended up in another site and seen that some celeb's have there named branded on the phone. What and Where can we get that done? here is a picture, sorry it's so big.

11-13-08 08:39 PM
    I was checking out a website today and ended up in another site and seen that some celeb's have there named branded on the phone. What and Where can we get that done? here is a picture, sorry it's so big.
    Heck, if you can tell me where I can get Eva Longoria to take a picture holding my phone, I'll be all over it!
    11-13-08 08:41 PM
    There's a phone in this pic?
    11-13-08 08:42 PM
    Eva Longoria-Parker
    11-13-08 08:59 PM
    The BB Eva's holding appears to be a Bold- those models have an imitation leather backing that was probably die-pressed using a tic of heat to "brand" the name/initals into the back plate. This photo I believe was part of a celebrity party for the Bold, doubtless Eva wasn't the only (ahem) "celebrity" to receive a personalized Bold.

As for the storm, it uses a metal back plate- which any decent engraver should be able to work over with a minimum of fuss to carve a name or for the adventurous- sandblast a design into.
    11-13-08 09:21 PM
    Thank you I know she wasn't the only celeb to get it but I didn't want a celeb picture post just help. I know that is a bold she is holding in the picture I just was using it as an example. So I will call a professional or CX can tell me if I should do this or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 09:40 PM
    i banged her last week, shes loose
    What the h*ll was the point of this post?

Welcome to cb - this is a family site, thanks.

11-13-08 09:45 PM
    i didn't get the pupose in the comment either. I mean I was asking a seious question because I'd love to have it on my storm. And I am a mom not a guy and not a perv. sometimes the comments just suprise me here

What the h*ll was the point of this post?

Welcome to cb - this is a family site, thanks.

11-13-08 10:13 PM
    oh the glory of the interwebz
    11-13-08 10:33 PM
    Maybe those guys that laser engraves those macbook pro's can laser engrave just the battery cover. I remember seeing a video on Engadget awhile ago. But I think the place is somewhere in New York. I guess you can buy an extra battery cover while you have the other one being worked on.

I wanted to include a link but the Engadget search feature currently is not working.

EDIT: Ok I got curious and I googled it and came up with it: adafruit industries | laser etching services
    Last edited by ushneb; 11-13-08 at 10:45 PM.
    11-13-08 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD